Chapter 6 Deadly Life part 4

(Tommy)

"Let's check everyone's dorm. Just to clear out suspicion that the mastermind is one of us," Ed suggested as we split up from the rest of the group.

"Alright," I nodded.

We walked over to the dorms and saw that they were all unlocked, even the ones who were dead.

"Ok there is 18 of us in total, so we should split up the work. I'll check 6 of them, Mukuro you can check out 6 more and Ed, you can also check 6 more out," I explained.

They nodded and we split up.

I decided to check out Link's room first although I was hesitant to go in because of...his body being discovered there.

Monokuma must have cleaned up after the trial because there were no signs of any dead bodies around.

That didn't make me feel any better though...

Anyway, I went and searched through Link's room. There wasn't much that wasn't necessities other than something that caught my eye.

"Is that a tablet?" Nega asked.

"It seems so. Maybe it's the first motive that we got considering that Link never made it to the first trial. In fact, that was his trial," I replied, sadly.

"Oh...I'm sorry," Nega said, feeling down.

"Don't be. It has been hard but we had to keep going. Or else, we would have died as well," I then sighed.

"Well hopefully with this, we can all escape with no casualties," Nega said, with hope.

"Right," I then looked down at the tablet before turning it on.

It was exactly what Sky had said. Link's motive was a kingdom but something was weird about it.

There was a young elfish woman wearing a dress and when she left the camera view, I could hear her scream and it cut.

"Sh*t," I muttered.

"What's wrong?" Nega asked, worriedly.

"We never actually see what happened to who Link cared about

"We never actually see what happened to who Link cared about. All we hear is a scream...just like mine!" I exclaimed.

"This is big!" Nega cried.

"Agreed," I nodded slightly.

[Unknown fate has been added to your Truth Bullets]

(Mukuro)

I decided to check Annabeth's room first. There was something about her that rubbed me the wrong way especially with how she lost her cool during her trial.

Something was up.

I searched through her room thoroughly but I couldn't find anything suspicious.