Chapter 6 Deadly Life part 3

We gathered everyone else and went to the computer lab.

"So are you sure that this room doesn't have any cameras?" Hibiki asked.

"We checked. We double checked and even triple checked. There are no cameras," Ed sighed.

"We even checked in the most obscure places," Mukuro added on.

"Ok so we should discuss on what to do with the mastermind and how to find them," Minami said.

"Well first of all, where do we start?" Isabelle asked.

"We could make a deal with Monokuma, you know. We find out who the mastermind is, we get set free and if we don't...well I haven't thought of the consequences of that yet," I admitted.

"Death," Ed said, bluntly.

"Damn," I turned to look at him with a face that hopefully said, 'what the f*ck?'

"We can discuss crucial information here but everything else with what we find once investigating, because let's face it we'll need it, and it would be in obvious places where even the mastermind would see, we can discuss outside," Mukuro explained.

"Right," Minami then glanced at the two cats and Pikachu, who were playing on one of the laptops, "is it safe to bring them here?"

"Yes it is. I have been having conversations with them in my dorms and some of them may be interesting to you," Ed explained.

"Ok now time for the first step. We confront Monokuma," I spoke up.

"Are you sure that...we're ready for this?" Hibiki asked.

"Enough is enough. No more deaths. This needs to be the end. It's now or never," I stated and all eyes were on me.

It was at that moment that I realized, they're probably waiting for an inspirational speech or something.

I let out a sigh.

"We have been through so many deaths. From Link to Susie, too many lives have been lost thanks to the mastermind and this game. We need to finally stand up and fight for our freedom! Even though we have to go by Monokuma's rules, that doesn't mean that we can't bend them in order to bargain with him with the deal. We all have at least someone who is waiting for us and if we don't, who says that we should separate? All that matters is that no one else dies in this game, we escape and that's final because we're not going to stand for this bullsh*t any longer!" I exclaimed and everyone seemed to look at each before smiling and nodding.

"So...you with me in confronting Monokuma?" I asked.

"You're dragging us into this bullsh*t so might as well go along with it," Ed said.

"You have my word," Mukuro nodded.

"I'll try to be a big help!" Hibiki exclaimed.

"We got this! I know we can!" Isabelle cheered.

"Agreed," Minami said.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu added on.

"The three of us are with you," Nega said, referring to Pikachu, herself and Posi.

"It may be sad without Yu here but she left us a mission to live for her sake! And we shall!" Posi cheered.