Chapter 5 Deadly Life part 5: Post Trial

"Guess whaaaaaat? You voted correctly! Congratulations," Monokuma clapped his paws.

"F*CK! F*CK! F*CK!" Susie shouted.

"Awwww, are you upset that your friend is going to die?" Monokuma asked.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Susie screamed.

"This sucks," Ed grumbled.

"No sh*t Sherlock!" Susie shouted.

"Susie," Kazuichi said firmly.

Susie stopped shouting to look at him, tears running down her cheeks.

"We both knew if I get caught, I would die. We both knew and yet we went with the plan anyway. I was ready to die, I knew it was only a matter of time," Kazuichi shrugged.

"B-but...," Susie seemed to struggle to say something.

"But I don't want to lose my friend! I don't want to be alone again!" She exclaimed

Kazuichi chuckled sadly. "I know...I'm sorry. Truly, I am. Maybe we'll meet again someday. A reality where killing games don't exist," he said.

Susie sniffed loudly. It was painful to watch and yet I felt numb as I watched. How many goodbyes have I seen?

How many deaths have I seen? Enough...for me to get used to it?!

I took a step back out of my podium in horror.

No...., I thought.

"Monokuma," Kazuichi turned to the bear, "I'm ready to die."

"Kaz...no," Susie sobbed.

"You the man! To be honest, I thought you would get lucky and survive again but alas," Monokuma shrugged.

"That's what I thought too but guess not," Kazuichi glanced at me before looking back at Monokuma.

Why did he look at me? What memory of mine did he get? It couldn't be that bad....could it?

"No...," Susie continued to sob.

"See you all in heaven or hell, wherever I'm going," Kazuichi waved.

"..." everyone just stared at him which was a reaction that Kazuichi seemed to expect.

"Guess what time it is? IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIIIIIIIIME!" Monokuma cheered.