Chapter 3 Daily Life part 4

Bing Bong!

"It's now 7am! Time to wake up," Monokuma said from the speakers.

I did my usual routine in the morning but I decided to look at myself for once.

I still had those bandaids on me. I didn't feel like pulling them off.

My fluffy blond hair was somewhat sinking to being very close to not being fluffy. The front tips of my hair was dyed white. Why was it white?

Oh CrowFather I'm growing old! I thought with a jolt.

I considered grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting that piece of hair off but I didn't. I didn't know why.

I walked out of my dorm and went to the dining room.

Everyone else was already there.

I sat down next to Noya and looked at the breakfast that everyone was eating.

It was scrambled eggs.

How many breakfast options are there? I wondered.

So we ate breakfast, nothing interesting. And then Monokuma called us to the gym.

We begrudgingly went to the gym to hear the f*cking bear out.

Monokuma stood upon the stage, looking happy.

"Hello there students! It's time for your motive!" He exclaimed.

Should have seen this coming honestly, I thought as everyone groaned around me.

"Go to your Handbooks and check the Motive App that I did not just install last night while you were sleeping," Monokuma said.

"What a creep," Noya muttered.

I turned my Handbook on and went to the app.

New Motive <— CLICK!

Tommy loses [                   ]

Spin now!

I was confused. What do I lose?

"What does this mean?" Kazuichi asked.

"Spin the wheel and figure out!" Monokuma chirped.

I didn't like this but who knows what would happen if we didn't listen to him. 

Actually...

What would happen if we didn't listen to Monokuma? I'm honestly curious but now it's not the time to test that.

I press the button that spins the wheel and saw multiple options that I could lose.

My ability to talk, my funny behavior, my loud voice, my ability to say Pog, my love for Coke and finally nothing.

Uh oh, I thought as the options spun and spun.

Finally...

Tommy loses [His Loud voice]

Congratulations!

Wait what?! I thought in a shock.

"What the f*ck," I whispered.

Ok this is bad. I meant to yell that out.

"OK WHAT'S THE [BEEP] IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Ed shouted.