Chapter 1 Deadly Life part 5: Post Trial

"Coooooooorect! All of you are correct!" Monokuma cheered, clapping his paws together.

We just stood there in silence.

It was supposed to be a satisfying victory. We got the culprit right but something tells me that for us, it wasn't supposed to be.

In fact, I feel sad now and tired.

There was just silence.

Silence....

Until...

"Why?"

?

Leafpool turned her head to Sky.

"Why did you kill him? Link didn't do anything wrong. He...He was just trying to help us and you murdered him!" Leafpool shouted.

Sky bowed her head.

"Why? Well I'll tell you why! Feast your eyes on this!" Monokuma grabbed a remote and a large movie screen dropped in front of us.

It looked like a movie was starting, only that it wasn't a movie.

The screen flashed

The Ultimate Fangirl's Motive!

So this is Sky's motive. What the hell could it possibly be? I wondered.

Sky looked up quickly and began glaring daggers at Monokuma, shaking her head fiercely as if to tell him not to put it on but he refused.

Son of a b*tch, I thought.

The motive video began to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It showed a girl around Sky's age holding up a radio of sorts and a boy that looks like Sky

It sounded like he was...rapping?

Heh?

"Good job Boyfriend! You'll be able to rap against bigger opponents now," the red haired girl cheered.

"Beep Boop!" The blue haired boy agreed.

"Although I am a bit worried for this next one. They did say to practice before challenging them but hey we have been in tight situations before, I'm sure we'll get out of this one," the red haired girl said.

"Skep Boop," the blue haired boy sighed.

The screen fizzled to show another scene.

The blue haired boy was now sitting on the ground, his hat no where to be found, hair all fizzled up, microphone dropped next to him and the same red haired girl next to him, kneeling.