Chapter 2 Daily Life part 5

(Two days later. Nothing interesting happened during those two days)

 Nothing interesting happened during those two days)

Whoever thought going to the pool today...not their best idea.

Ok Leafpool suggested that we needed to cool down for a bit because we were still pretty on edge (not as much though due to the volleyball game two days ago) and Ash suggested that why don't we use the pool.

Susie even added that nobody has used it and why not put it to good use.

So that's why we're all here. Ok not all, some of us are here.

Why did I go? Because I got dragged from my room by Kazuichi and Susie. Didn't ask for my opinion but f*cking hell, I'm here now.

"So how are you holding up?" Daisy came up to with Leafpool just behind her.

"Depends on what you mean," I grumbled, holding onto the flamingo floatie closer.

"She means right now. As in, how are you holding up right now. Are you ok, do you need anything?" Leafpool explained.

I shook my head.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather not have you two worry that much about me. I'm serious, I'm fine," I assured them.

"Ok. Well if you need anything, just ask," Daisy said and left to go talk with Mami.

Leafpool sat up straight, curling her tail around her.

She just looked at me, concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm just sleepy," I yawned.

She tilted her head at this.

"Have you been sleeping well lately? I get we're in a dangerous situation but you got to get plenty of rest in order to go about your day. Who knows when...well not that anyone would go on and do that now but...hah...," Leafpool tried explaining.

"I have been getting an hour of sleep. That should be enough," I said.

"How old are you again?" Leafpool asked, sternly.

I stayed quiet at this.

Am I sixteen or seventeen? Hmm can't remember now, I thought before shrugging.

"I hear that adult two-legs need less sleep than teenage two-legs. You are a teenage two-leg, you need more than one hour," Leafpool explained.

"Yeah yeah, I'll consider it," I said.

"I worry about all of you," Leafpool said.

"And I appreciate that. I seriously do but I had a lot of things on my mind that keeps me up. Once we find a way out, I'll sleep as much as I can so you wouldn't need to worry," I assured her.