Chapter 5 Daily Life part 6: Execution

(3rd Person PoV)

(You may skip the execution if you like)

A big red button appeared and Monokuma pressed it with much gusto.

On screen, a pixelated version of Kazuichi was getting dragged away by Monokuma with the words:

Game Over!
Time for the Ultimate Mechanic's execution

In real time, Kazuichi was staring at the floor rather calmly.

Until that dreaded chain appeared and wrapped itself around his neck and pulled him away to another room.

Susie tried to reach out for him but failed.

Kazuichi was placed in a cramp cart and out in the beyond was a structure of a rollercoaster. Oh boy...

A Monokuma wearing an outfit that was white and had red stripes almost something that you would see at a fair.

He pulled a lever and the cart began to move slowly.

Joy of a ride!

The Ultimate Mechanic's execution

The cart was heading up, up, up, slowly but surely.

Kazuichi was pale and nervously sweating as the cart was going up.

At long last...it stopped...or that's what Kazuichi thought.

WHOOOSH!

The cart violently went down, picking up speed as it rolled by loops, went upside down and shook from side to side.

As the cart was going, Kazuichi was even more pale and at some point, form appeared in his mouth and his eyes went white.

It was fear.

Rolled by loops.

Upside down.

Shook from side to side.

Repeat.

Rolled by loops.

Upside down.

Shook from side to side.

Repeat.

How long will this torture end, he must have asked himself that a million times as he went through the roller coaster a dozen of times.

Until he eventually stopped.

Kazuichi felt dizzy and he could barely see but even he could tell that he was in a desert where the weather is boiling hot.

This wasn't doing well for his dizziness.

In the distance, he heard something. A horn of sorts.

At first, he couldn't tell where it was coming from because it felt like it came from two different directions.

When Kazuichi got to his senses, he realized that it didn't felt like the horn was coming from two different directions.

It WAS coming from two directions.

He then looked around to see that he was on train tracks.

Sh*t!

Two trains came into vision and were approaching fast with no intent of stopping.

Kazuichi tried getting out of the cart only to realize that he was chained up to the cart.

As the trains were coming closer and closer, Kazuichi was struggling to get out of the chains.

In his struggle, he accidentally knocked over the cart to its side with Kazuichi still in it.

That strangely enough, freed him from cart.

Kazuichi got up and tried getting the chains off of him but didn't take into account that the trains were much closer than he expected.

CRASH!

The two trains crashed into each other with Kazuichi in the middle.

Other than the blood painting the fronts of the train, there was no sign of Kazuichi ever standing there in whole human form.

Let's not look into the damage that the train crash so we don't see the bits of flesh.

A/N: damn I went a little gruesome at the end 0-0

Cya in the next one -Flare