Chapter 5 Daily Life part 4

Ding Dong!

"Wake up! It's now 7am so get up and have some niiiice breakfast!" Monokuma cheered from the speakers.

I again, flipped off the air. I didn't want to get up but I had a feeling I would be missing out if I didn't get up.

Also I would be worrying some others if I stayed in my dorm the whole day. Thinking that I died or something.

Well I reckon I should start the day.

I changed into my clothes and left my dorm.

Some people were already at the dining table, eating breakfast.

"Hi Tommy," Mukuro waved and I waved back.

It was doughnuts. Doughnuts were our breakfast.

"Yum...," I murmured and took one.

It was another quiet breakfast. I don't know how many times I have mentioned that I hated it.

Really hated the silence.

I heard someone get up and walked away. I looked up to see Ed leaving.

Some didn't noticed but I was curious.

Where was he going?

I got up and began to follow him. Ed was heading towards the library which I guess makes sense for him.

Now that I think about it, Ed usually heads towards the library. Or at least I find him there a lot. Even when we don't hang out.

"Hey Ed...what are you doing?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Looking for code and clues," Ed replied.

"Not the answer I was expecting but ok. Wait, what kind of code?" I asked.

"Morse code, binary, you name it! I wonder if there's any?" Ed said.

"I mean probably. What makes you think that it's in the library?" I asked.

"There's a f*ck ton of books here. There's bound to be something suspicious," Ed replied.

"You really think there's something suspicious behind this COLLIDE book? ...," I looked at it. It had an interesting cover with a man with blue hair and black eyes.

"That and this 69 book," Ed pointed.

"Pffft 69," I wheezed.

Ed rolled his eyes.

"Just read through them," he insisted.

I read through a couple of pages and oh my god this is f*cking familiar about it.

I grabbed the 69 book and gasped.

"Now you see?" Ed rose an eyebrow.

"Holy sh*t, this is almost like our situation!" I exclaimed.

"Yes and I was hoping to see if there's any code on it but none! I analyzed them both and I even found this book called Junko's Multiverse Revenge and the only thing that I found interesting other than the plot was the name Junko. She was a mastermind to the game similar to this," Ed explained.

"Was?"

"Yeah she's dead apparently. I wanted more research on other games like this but that's all I found. Some pages are missing in both COLLIDE, 69 and Multiverse revenge so that's a dead end," Ed sighed.

"Hmmm...how many books have you analyzed?" I asked.

"Too much and not enough information," Ed sighed.