Chapter 1 Deadly Life part 2

Some of us left Link's room to try and investigate on where there could be possible clues.

I wasn't quite sure where to check so I wandered off, hoping to find something useful.

I felt something slightly crunch underneath my feet. I looked to my side to see my dorm door.

I then look down to see that my foot has stepped on a small piece of paper that was slid in under the door.

I opened my door to see that the note was indeed slid under.

Weird, I was sleeping on the floor so why didn't I notice this? I wondered.

The note reads as follows:

Hyah! Dear Tommy,

I know it must be rough being in this situation but be strong enough for the people waiting for you. We can't let despair win! Have a nice day

Link

I crumbled the note and threw it at my bed in anger.

God f*cking damn it! I thought.

I felt someone brush shoulders with me as they got into my dorm.

"Mukuro?" I asked as she picked up the note.

She read it.

"It's a fake," she said.

"A fake? A fake what?" I asked.

"A fake note. When we chatted yesterday, Link told me that he can read but he can't write. Unless he was lying, then he shouldn't have been able to write this note," Mukuro explained, before setting the note on my nightstand.

"Has he told anyone that he can't write?" I asked but she shook her head.

"No, so far he only told me. If I could, it's possible that the culprit was the one to write this," Mukuro explained.

"But why would they? When I woke up this morning, I didn't see the note at all," I said.

"That's why it's a fake. You didn't notice it this morning. Link died before the morning announcement so he couldn't have done this. I'm guessing the culprit did," Mukuro explained.

"Hmm they probably wanted to throw me off with this. Well no use dwelling on it now, at least until the trial," I said.

"Right," Mukuro nodded.

[Fake note has been added to your Truth Bullets]

[Mukuro's account has been added to your Truth Bullets]

I left my dorm to go searching for more clues.

There was a trail of blood starting from the middle of the hallway, in front of Link's dorm.