Chapter 6 Deadly Life part 6

(Ed)

Don't mind me. I'm just going through the vents...oh geez.

(Previously)

I walked out of Tommy's dorm and investigated Mami's room.

I couldn't necessarily find anything too investigative worthy.

I picked up a record of I suppose, is Mami's...or Yu's songs.

I sighed sadly at this. If only I could prevent hers and Lloyd's death.

I walked out and bumped into Tommy.

"Oh hey Ed," he waved.

"Hey?" I said, confused.

"Did you find anything?" Tommy asked and Nega sat upon his head.

"In a sense yes, I'll tell you later," I explained and he nodded.

"I think we should go and investigate other places. We won't find a whole lot in the dorms...well a whole lot now," Tommy stated.

"You're right. I already kind of explored some of the dorms that I wanted to. But where should we start?" I asked.

"Well I found something a while back. I was putting it off because...I needed someone small enough to fit through it," Tommy explained, his voice becoming quieter at the end.

I sighed angrily at this.

"Alright, where's this thing?" I asked, already accepting reality.

He led me to the fortune teller room and pulled aside some ripped up curtains to reveal a vent.

He kneeled down and opened it up.

"I have been meaning to investigate in here but last time I was in one, Monokuma had to get me out and I don't necessarily want him...you know," Tommy explained.

"Do you want me to investigate in here?" I asked and he nodded.

"If you want to, I can watch over Pikachu until you come back," Tommy explained.

"Alright then. For the sake of the investigation," I sighed.

(Present)

"He's kind of right. This vent is very tight that almost no one of normal size would be able to fit in here. I'm lucky I'm so sm...,"

IT'S ONE THING FOR PEOPLE TO CALL ME SHORT BUT IT'S ANOTHER FOR ME TO CALL MYSELF THAT! I thought

I continued on my way though.

It was one long vent that I thought I wouldn't be able to find an exit.

But then...

"A-ha," I muttered and pushed open a vent door.