Chapter 11 - [Light]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Island Exam - Special Exam. For some reason, this school decided to leave us in a deserted island.

Objective: Survive

And if that wasn't hard enough, they also added a test. Basically each Class - Class A B C and D - has a leader that if guessed, can make the difference between victory and defeat.

Yeah, I know that's not all there is to the actual Isalnad exam. But The leader part occupies about 75% of it.

Up to date, I 'accidentally' guessed Class A's Leader, found out Class C's Strategy and on the verge guessing Class B's as well.

Yes, "accidentally"

You know that situation where your brain just processes information without your permission?

Yeah, that somehow happened to me yet again, when I aquired the tiniest bit of information about other Classes.

'sigh' being a genius is hard. Life feels different when you're a genius. Do you know how what that feels like?

Oh right, you don't, since your not a genius in the First place

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making fun of you

[ He's Totally making Fun of You ]

Anyways back to the topic at hand.
Island Exam - Survive - Guess Leaders of other Classes - And Finally, get the fck out of this Island.

That's what the other Classes are basically doing. And How's it going for us?

"Don't come near me"

"Huh?! The fcks yer problem?!"

"Tch!"

"Can't believe you guys have the nerve when you were the ones who stabbed us in the back"

"Look at you Talk like a big shot. Can you Shut Up? I'm running out of Fcks to give"

"Uhmm Guys, can we like... Forget about all of that happened?"

""Tell that to them""
.
.
.

""Huh!?!?!""

Yeah... I don't even know what they're arguing about at this point. They have been doing this since last night. And I can't say I'm fond of it but what can I do 'sigh'

Basically they can't move on about the S-Points that the girls spent. While I agree that it was their fault, they don't have to bring the topic to light until morning.

I mean seriously, this is just pathetic. They're not even trying to solve the problem, they're just literally shouting at each other.

Maybe I should change Classes.... Huh, that may not be that bad of a choice.

The problem is... 'How'. I could probably guess that it is possible. I mean going back to my previous speculation about Private Points, quote on quote "you can buy anything at this school".

So it is infinitely possible that you can also buy your position in a Class. But if that is a possibility, then how much?

Hmmm, well that doesn't matter right now. Let's just make it a mental note for now.

"A-ya-no-ko-ji Kun! Helloooo"
My train of thoughts was interrupted by a cheerful voice that called out to me.

Just as I was turning my head to look at the speaker, I felt a slight pat on my back. The cause? That of course would be Matsushita Chiaki

"Matsushita?" I blurted out her name.

"Day dreaming yet again?"

"Maybe. Maybe Not"