Chapter 26 - [Passage of Time]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Class D began using the Fields every now and then. We Didn't have a lot of time to relax, as The Sports Festival was gradually nearing in turn.

While we continued to train. Minor and Major Changes could also be seen in the Roster. Making absolutely sure that the participants in the list, Were capable of bringing us a win.

Of Course, it could still change given time. But everyone on that one was already in agreement.

For Example;

Sudō was taking spots time and time again. The Class had an argument about that last time — Specifically, Shinohara and Horikita — But now, everyone understood. So even when there are times someone gets replaced. They don't take it to heart.

Which is very nice since it makes things work Smoothly.

Speaking of Sudō....

"Hey, Sudou-kun. Can you come look at this for us? We’re not doing
well with our carriage for the cavalry battle" a small group approached him

"Sure. Wait a sec. I’ll be right there" He turned to us for a second "Just continue what I told you. I'll help out the the girls there first"

With a swift dash. Sudō began couching the others in their individual problems.

Fire Burning in his eyes as he strictly told them what to and not to do.

"Heeeh... He sure is Fired Up" Miyake murmured besides me.

"Well, it can't be helped. A lot of us isn't really as athletic and well informed when it comes to sports like him" I indulged him in a conversation.

We were being couched as well in a certain event. Specifically, tug of war. All this time Sudo ran across the field. Helping those who needed help. And just basically being a good leader.

This was one of the major Changes in him.

Since this event is Physically based — well mostly — Sudō really is Shining than any of us right now.

Which also helps him mend his relationship with some of the class.

"He's actually really reliable when you need him Huh?" Miyake muttered.

"More or Less. To be Honest. I think he's just getting held back..." Glancing at a particular direction. I saw a rather strange scene

"Move it Kanji!" The boy shoved another aside.

The two — usually well acquainted Students — gradually ignored each other time and time again.
Sometime, even getting into an argument such as this. Focusing on their selves. Preparing for the Festival that is to Come

I wonder what made them this way.......

Heh

I find it amusing how Human Nature easily changes. When met with an unfortunate demise. They would do anything. Leave anything. Forget everything... Just to change their cruel fate.

A normal person for example would pity a disabled. Understanding that it wasn't their fault for their circumstance

But what if those two. The same two just before, were put in a situation such as a falling aircraft with one parachute that remain.

The normal person; who would pity, understand and take notice of the disabled one.

Would, for a fact, usually change their mind.

It was something carved into a lot of people's soul. And it wont be leaving, anytime soon. That's just how Human Nature are.

That's why certain things must be done. Or Else, a Much More Cruel fate, awaits.