Bonus Story - [Resolve]

Ike Kanji POV

I regret Being a Pervert.

° ° °

It all started when I was just your average young middle schooler. Clueless as anyone would be, I didn't really bother much what would happen in the future.

That's why when I was suddenly accepted to Advance Nurturing High School

—That's right. The Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School.

I was over the moon.

It has 100% employment and college entry rate. Basically a school for the Elites. Awesome isn't it?

So someone like me suddenly getting in was probably the best moment of my life. All I needed to do was graduate. And then walla! I'm a Successful Man.

.............That's Why.

How....... How did it Come to this?!

It happened one particular Summer Vacation. When a friend of mine and I came up with an ingenious plan. We were just trying to take a peek at the girls changing, that was all. And we did so, fully prepared.

It was a masterplan. We even managed to recruit another person to Help us. That was how perfect the plan was supposed to go.

But then... Someone found out.

We received a call saying we were gonna get expelled for what we've done. And left it at that.

No Explanation

No Specific Time

He just literally called us and left.

That was the start of days of Internal Suffering. We were literally paranoid of our surrounding. Afraid of what would come next.

We would go to sleep, thinking that that might be our last in this dream school. It was a nightmare.

I didn't want to leave.....I....I didn't wanna get expelled......

I've come this far.... And... And I was sure I'd see it through the end!
He could have just turned a blind eye! he didn't need to..... He....didn't need to do this to us!

"Move it Kanji!"

I was suddenly swept to the side by a forceful hand. Turning my head to look at who it was. I saw a "Friend" of mine, namely Haruki.

"Dude...."

He looked really determined. Terrifyingly so. He was practically crazy to get on that bastard's good side at this point.

And I knew why...

Just Last Night. We talked to Him again. But rather than him calling us. We called him.

I was hesitant at first. Not wanting to worsen our situation any further. But Haruki insisted. Saying that I was a coward.....

And... I guess that was true.

Because unlike me, Who was still scared, Confused in the situation, Haruki knew what he would do.

As we would later on find out, that both of us are going to have a competition to see who stays

...it was cruel. I was suffering enough. And now I had to fight for my ticket to stay here....? Give me a damn break man..... Hah

After that, My relationship with Haruki had been very akward. He was dead set on winning this game. Because he was sure that he didn't want to get expelled. That'd mean he was prepared to expell me so he could stay....

Calling us friends would have been a joke by now. We didn't even talk properly after that incident.

And I'm fine with that

He didn't give us any specifics on how exactly he was gonna score us. He didn't even tell us how we would compete.

But there was one thing I knew.

And that is; if I want to stay in this school.

Then I Have to Win

Just a short POV on how Ike Feels.

And honestly, I'm having a hard time on how to write it.... Sorry