Chapter 6 - [The Normal Life I Want]

"Ohhhhh! You Guys Are Already Here?!" Asahina Senpai was running towards us Running all the whilst running "Eyyy... Looks like we're ready to Go!" She was Nodding approvingly while she observed us

I was still in my Hoodie since Morning. It's just casual Clothing. Kiryuuin senpai, also Changed into more Casual Outfit.

[I Need a Photo of Kiryuuin in Casual Clothes!I can't Find one! ಠ_ಠ]

We were Attracting quite an Attention right now. And while it was Uncomfortable, we didn't care.

"So?" I asked senpai the Moment she arrived "what exactly are we gonna do?"

"Hmmm Honestly I don't know. Ehe!" She stucked out her tongue. That was Cute

"Anyway ~ We Have the Whole day to find Out!" Hmm that's a Good Point. Well it won't hurt to Thoroughly Explore the school For Once

We Started to Walk Aimlessly through the Mall. And why am I not Surprised that I was Still Sandwich between the Two of them.

Honestly, if looks could Kill. I would have died Hundred of times by now.

"So Ayanokōji-kun?" Asahina senpai leaned Closer to me. Whispering. "What exactly did Kiryuuin San need you for Earlier?" She asked

"Ahh... That. Well, nothing really Happened. She just made it a time to tease me That's all" I explained.

Honestly it was such a pain. A lot of upperclassmen gave me suspicious looks when we arrived at the Second Year Dorms.

"Hmmm? Is that really all...?" She asked Suspiciously"

"Yeah....."

She still didn't believe me but Dropped the Topic nonetheless. I'm thankful I didn't wanna talk about that part after all

"Okay! For Starters why don't we watch a movie?"

"Movie Huh? I don't really mind" I said. It's also gonna be the Second time I experienced it.

And Honestly I enjoyed the First. It was the Date with Kiryuuin senpai Making it more memorable.

Kiryuuin senpai also agreed with the notion. With That we made our Way to the Theater.

Honestly this outing was basically Hosted by Asahina Senpai. I dont really take the initiative in this Things. While Kiryuuin senpai just don't care right now.

We Watched A Movie about A retired Professional Assassin. It was Kinda Sad. He actually retired solely for his Wife. But His wife Died In the end.

That has to be Pretty Hard. Ohh wait, Her Wife actually predicted that she would eventually die. So she sent Him a Dog. Kinda like a Replacement or Somekind. I didn't really get it, but it looked like it worked

Now that's Pretty Sweet. His Wife really is one of a Kind. No wonder He Sacrificed the only thing He do only for Her.

And that Dog is also pretty Cute. Now I'm wondering if there's a pet shop in this School. Probably not. Bit it wouldn't hurt to double check. And if you're asking what I'll get. It's definitely a dog. I can already imagine myself having one. Just like in the movie.
.
.
.
.... Ohhh wait. His Dog just died...

"That's pretty messed up. And also why the Dog!?" Asahina Senpai complained.

I hushed her up before She Gets called out. But I Agree with Her. For some reason. A D*ck with an excuse as a face, killed his dog.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm totally putting him in past-tense if he does that to me.

The Movie continued. It was actually pretty satisfying if you ask me. Especially the time when He Finnally sent ShitHead who killed his doggo to where he belonged