Chapter 9 - [New Look]

"Come Again?" That was all I could say

Just what the hell is going on?

"Hmmm don't be so dense Kiyotaka-kun. I just want to spend the rest of Summer with you. After all. We only really spent time together was when the Island exam was Occuring"

Ahhh that makes sense. But why the rest of Summer Specifically? That's like, a week or two to be precise

"Well...." Looking a little figety. She walked over to my side once more. "The Rest of Summer might be an exaggeration. But you get the point. Ehe."

As if turning the tables. She Continued to walk forward not waiting for me. As a result I was forced to follow her.

"Honestly Girls Are So Troublesome" I heaved YET ANOTHER sigh. Walking to her side.

"Does that include me?" She glanced at me with puppy dog eyes. She was Full of expectation, that I atleast exclude her. Unfortunately for her...

"Of course it does" I stated, flat as I ever could.

"Ack! You... You don't hold back when it comes to stuff like this do you? Kiyotaka-kun?"

"I'm an Advocate of True Gender Equality. I have no problem Stating Unsugarcouted Facts when it's necessary and the truth"
.
.
.
"I-I see.."

Her mood drooped a little, upon hearing my remark. "Well. Don't feel bad. I certainly don't hate you for it"
Like a candle getting lit up. Her mood instantly changed for the better

"Hehe. I know..." there were skips in her steps. As she continued to walk.

Honestly... Girls are so Troublesome.

"Sigh Setting that aside. What are you gonna do now?" I asked her.

After that failed journey to get a haircut. I was just planning to go back to the dorms.  But since she went with me. That plan was as good as gone.

"Hmmm... Kiyotaka-kun said that he was about to get a haircut right?" She wore a thoughtful expression. Her index finger pressed to her lips. "Then... Why don't I Do the Honor?"

"Excuse me?"

"What I'm trying to say is: Since you weren't able to get one. Why don't I do it instead?" She smiled wholeheartedly giving the suggestion at hand

"Do you even know how? My life would literally depends on how you do it"

I may not care that much. But I still care in the least. People tend to say that looks don't matter. But everybody knows that that's just a well known lie.

In the end, the majority of people always judge based on the person's outside appearance. And that would usually be the cause of how one would treat the other.

Okay... Maybe I'm just over thinking this. Chiaki isn't the kind of person who would do things mindlessly....

"I mean, how hard could it be? I'll just be cutting your hair with a scissor right?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yeah no thank you. See you tomorrow Chiaki" I left the scene without second thought. Walking to the direction of the First year dorms faster than how I normally would.

That was dangerous. I judged her incorrectly..

Soon after, footsteps running towards me could be heard. I just ignored her this time.