Chapter 15 - [A New Beginning]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

On a dark, secluded part of the school. There I lay with someone in tow.

Listening. Agitating. And pushing two students into Despair......

° ° °

Turning back time for a while. We find ourself to what happened after Hanging out with Three Class B Students.

"We'll be going ahead!" Ichinose bid Farewell. Shibata and Kanzaki also gone ahead.

"Let's Hangout another time Ichinose-san" Chiaki returned the good will. Waving happily at their retreating backs

"Sigghh She's like a living typhoon huh" Horikita Commented, looking at Ichinose who was all the more full of energy despite everything what happened.

"That's her Key Feature I guess..." I shrugged.

Beside me was Sudo. Who was already yawning his eyes out.

Out of all of us, He was the one who got tired the most. Playing the games nonstop. It's no wonder he's drained

"You goin on ahead Sudō?" I asked. Shifting everyone's Attention to him

"...I guess... I'm pretty tired ya know" Stretching his hands up. Sudo Also readied to leave.

"I had Fun Today! See you guys at school!" Making a dash towards the elevator. He smiled broadly at us, waving his hands back.

"Goodnight Sudō-kun" Chiaki also did the same. Horikita and I - same as ever - Just nodded.

But Exhaustion probably catching up. Chiaki also let out a cute yawn. "Excuse me..."

"You should probably get going too" I said to her. Knowing that she wouldn't budge unless I tell her to.

"Hmmm.... I probably should. I'm also tired after all.... but.. " She drew closer. Smiling wholeheartedly at me "Did Kiyotaka-kun have fun today?"

Despite the cold Wind brushing upon us. A weird feeling of warmth made its way inside of me.

Being completely honest with my feelings. I placed a hand atop her head. Giving her a good old pat.

"Yeah.... Thanks for that"

"Hehe.... Always Welcome. Goodnight Kiyotaka-kun!" Taking a distance. Chiaki also prepared to leave. "Goodnight to you too Horikita-san"

Not forgetting about the other girl slightly beside me. She bid both of us Farewell. "Don't stay up too late. okay?"

Horikita and I stood watch as she left. Also making her way towards the elevator, until she was out of sight

Sighhhhh What Did I do to have you part of my life.... Heh

With Chiaki gone. All that was left was Horikita and Me. Shifting my gaze to her. She immediately knew that I knew.

"You and Matsushita-san are pretty close huh...."

"I guess. People do say that a lot. I don't blame them tho...."