Chapter 8 - [Rest Of Summer]

Sigh Yesterday was still etched on my mind like a freshly baked pie.

Honestly, those two are a Combination that would spell nothing but disaster. For me atleast.

Asahina Senpai is as lively as a kid. And on the other hand, Kiryuuin senpai is....... Kiryuuin senpai.

After eating last night, I — without second thought — tried to see them off.

After all, two Highschool Girls in my room in the middle of the night would surely be..... Well disastrous? I can't really put it in words.

Ohhh yeah. and this Happened

"You get Going Asahina. I'm gonna spend the night here"

"What!? You can't do that Kiryuuin San!!! That's Immoral!"

"Honestly Kiryuuin senpai. I don't know what's going through your mind...... Ohh and of course, I agree with Asahina senpai on this one"

"Ohhh C'mon~ it's not like we're new to the experience~~ after all. We already did it once not so long ago~"

"What........? Aya... nokoji-kun..... I'm disappointed in you.... I didn't... Expect you..... To be like that..."

"Sigh....... Okay first of all. While what she said was true. It's not what you're currently thinking. She just literally slept with me. And Honestly how is that my fault?! She was the one who barged into my room"

"You guys should really work on your wording....."

"Well.... Yeah, let's talk about this another time. For now just get going.... It's literally taking every fiber of my being just to stay sane right now..... And don't just grin there! Help me clear this misunderstanding!"

"Hahahaha.... Let's get going Asahina. Who knows what Kohai-Kun will do to us when he loses he's mind~"

"Sigh just go. I'll see you some other time."

"You two really get along so well.... Welp. See you next time Ayanokōji-kun! Good night!"

"G'night Senpai"

"Hahaha Kohai-Kun's innocence so cute. Goodnight now"

"Yeah yeah. Goodnight"

Yeah... That Happened.....

"Haaaah..." I heaved a Heavy sigh. It really was a troublesome yet fun day

Well, I guess that part of being a highschool Student I guess....

I got up from the bed, to get me a glass of drink. While walking towards the Kitchen. I passed the Things we bought yesterday.

"Ohh yeah.. that reminds me. I was gonna get a haircut if I remember correctly" I murmured to myself. Thinking about the how I made the mental note.

Well... I guess I don't have anything to do today....

I drank a glass of water as planned and began to prepare. It's still early afternoon. Making it the perfect time to go out.

I changed clothes, locked my door and began walking towards my destination.

This school really.has everything huh. Well... Almost everything. I checked if there was a pet shop. But luck wasn't really on my side.

[Is there? I researched it but I really didn't find any. Tell me if I'm wrong]

The walk went on for a fairly long time. The school was big after all. After about Five Minutes or so. My destination came to sight.