Part Six

Nat POV

'Y/n you need to wake up bubs.' I whispered giving y/n a kiss on the cheek. 'Nuh uh I tired.' I gave them a tickle 'come on the movies starting soon.' 'But i wan 'ugs.' Y/n whined. 'You can still have hugs we can cuddle and watch the movie with everyone.' Y/n gave me a little nod we got showered and changed then walked out to the others. 'Hey y/n you excited for the movie?' Peter asked. 'Yeah.. Nat can I go sit wi' Petey while we wait for the others?' 'Of course you can Bub.' I said putting y/n on the floor.

'Hey guys sorry we were late Pietro was annoying me.' Wanda explained 'I can't believe you tried to chase me my power is literally speed you should now by now I'm the better twin.' 'The annoying one more like I'm better I can read minds.' Wanda replied rolling her eyes. 'I'm older than you so I'm better.' Pietro folded his arms. 'I'm more mature than you so I'm better.'

They start arguing. 'Guys can you stop you're scaring y/n.' Peter said surprisingly loud for him. I looked over and saw y/n curling up to him sucking their thumb. 'We're sorry sweetheart.' Wanda apologised and gave pietro a light slap on the arm pietro looked at Wanda stunned and annoyed. 'What you didn't see that coming?' Wanda laughed which made y/n smile. 'Enough of the childishness are we ready to watch lion king, yes I know that sentence is ironic shut up.' 'Tony say bad word' y/n frowned 'I'm sorry y/n... I know that sentence was ironic but please don't point it out. that better?' Y/n giggled and nodded. 

The movie started I was laid on the sofa I kept seeing y/n glance over so I nodded and opened my arms. Y/n walked around the back of the sofas and came and laid on my chest with their blanket peter gave them a little wave and went back to the movie. 'He's fury.' Y/n said pointing to the tv at Scar. 'Just because they both have a scarred eye doesn't mean they're the same.' I laughed and whispered to y/n. 'No they both trying to take you away from me.' Y/n whispered sadly I realised what they meant scar tried to take mufasa away from Simba and fury Is making me go on this stupid mission. 'Oh bubs.' I hold them tighter. 'Nothing will ever take you away from me your my little one.' Y/n smiled. 'I love you y/n.' 'I luv you too.' 

Wanda POV

The film had almost finished I hadn't hear y/n and Nat talking in a while so I looked over and they were both asleep. 'Guys look.' Everyone looked at the two cuddling and awed. 'That is so adorable.' Thor smiled. 'Who knew Nat was such a softie.' Tony smirked. I walked over to them and pulled the blanket higher so they were both covered. Nat wrapped her arm tighter around y/n holding them closer. 'Look at Nat being all protective' i whispered. 'Dont take them they're mine.' Nat muttered half asleep. 'No ones taking them its okay Nat go back to sleep.' Peter explained Nat kissed   y/ns cheek sighed and fell back to sleep. 'Jarvis this is being recorded right?' Stark asked 'yes it is sir it is currently being downloaded into file name Romanoff Blackmail.' Jarvis responded.

'You have a folder for blackmail on nat?' Clint frowned. 'Relax legolas, don't pull out the bow, i have one for all of you... some more full than others.' Everyone looked at eachother trying to figure out who it could be.

Y/n moved slightly. 'Guys we need to be quieter because if we wake y/n up nat will kill us. 'They can't sleep on the sofa though.' Clint whispered 'Do you want to wake them up and ruin this moment?' everyone shook their heads and turned back to the film.'

Nat POV
I woke up at around 1 am still holding y/n in my arms they looked so adorable. I slipped out as carefully as i could without waking y/n (them spy ninja skills came in handy) i carefully lifted them up they gave a slight whine. 'Shh its okay im taking you to bed go back to sleep bub.' Y/n instantly relaxed melting into my neck. I carried them to my room and tucked them in before sliding in next to them.

The next morning y/n was awake before me but they still laid there pretending to be asleep. 'Morning dorogoy/sweetheart.' Y/n let out a groan. 'No.' 'Someone's grumpy this morning.' Y/n rolled over so they were facing away from me. 'Hey y/n L/n you do not turn your back to me.' I say gently poking them. 'What can i do to make you happier?' I hated seeing y/n like this. 'Stay' my heart broke. 'You know i would if i could but they need me.' I say gently while wrapping my arm around them. 'But i need you.'     'I know baby.' I didn't know what to say. 'How about if you get up and be good for me while im gone i make you mikey mouse pancakes.' Even this didn't cheer them up. 'Okay I'm gonna get you a drink and by the time i get back if your not awake and happy, your in big trouble.' I joked but y/n just got out of bed and went to leave. 'Where are you going?' 'I'll get it myself I obviously need to start getting used to looking after myself since your abandoning me!' I froze, stunned as tears threatened to escape. 'Y/n' 'I never should of let you be my caregiver because obviously you dont care about me enough!' They left before slamming the door behind them.

Y/n POV
Tears stung my eyes and cheeks but i quickly wiped them away. I didn't mean to be so mean to nat it just came out because i was so angry and sad about her leaving. Now she definitely does hate me no wonder shes leaving. At first i thought if I was mean to her it would make it easier for her to leave but all I did was make things worse. I ran into my room, curled in a ball and sobbed. Nat must of heard because after a few seconds i heard a light knock. 'Y/n? Can i talk to you?' I opened the door to see nat looking sad. I instantly hugged her, she hugged me back. 'I sowwy i didn't mean it.' I mumbled through tears. 'shh its ok bub i know. Its okay to be upset about it I am too but you don't shout at people like that okay?' I nodded 'I don't wan you to go I will miss you too much.' She calmed me down and carried me to the kitchen.

'How about some mickey mouse pancakes to cheer us up?' Nat smiled at me i smiled back for a second. 'But I was bad?' Nat lifted me onto the counter. 'Well you apologized and i want to leave things  on a happy note.' I gave her a smile and she started making my pancakes.

For the rest of the morning we cuddled and watched cartoons until Nat had to leave she left 30 minutes earlier which made me sadder. 'Okay bub i will see you when i get back okay?' Nat said gently. 'No! Nat p'ease!' I started crying again 'i promise I'll come back as soon as i can. I love you.' I give them one last hug then walk out towards the door.

Y/N POV

I watched nat walk away and instantly sobbed. I felt two soft arms lift me into a hug i didn't care who it was at that point. 'Y/N breathe.' I took a big breath in before realising who it was, of course it was Wanda once i stop crying she whispered to me 'you should say a proper goodbye to nat this time but make it a nice one she already feels bad about leaving.'

I hopped down and ran outside to see nat putting the bags in the car but she was taking a while to do it which confused me. 'Bye bye Nat i luv you!' Nat turned towards me wiped her tears and opened her arms. 'I love you too bub.' She said as i ran into her arms. 'It's okay you can go.' 'You sure? You wont be mad at me for leaving?' I shook my head 'I just thought if i was mean it might be easier for you to go but i was wrong. Im gonna miss you!' Nat squeezed me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 'I'll miss you to but be good for the others okay? Especially wanda.' She grinned i looked at her confused 'I saw you hugging her through the window i was checking you were okay before i left thats why it took me so long to pack up the car.' I smiled she really did care. 'Well I'm okay so you can go now and I will see you when i get back.' I smiled 'save a hug for me okay?' Nat whispered as she kissed my forehead. 'I will save you hundreds.' I waved her away as her car drove past and out of sight