Part Thirty One

'Lena.' Y/n said pulling yelena's arm. 'Yes small child?' Y/n giggled at the name. 'Me shows you somefings.' Yelena stood up following the little as they pulled them to their room. 'They started pulling the sheets of the bed throwing stuff around. 'What are you trying to show me, apart from a huge mess.' Y/n turned to Yelena with tears in their eyes. 'He no here.' Y/n sat on the edge of the bed. 'Hey don't cry, maybe he's playing hide and seek.' Y/n looked up at Yelena. 'You be on my team?' Yelena nodded. 'He's got no chance not against me and my best friend.' Yelena said tickling y/n. 'Le's go!' Y/n said running out of the room. 'Mama's room!' Y/n knocked on the door. 'Doesn't seem like she's in their tiny maybe we can go ask her to look in there for you because we need her hand-' Yelena was cut of by a mechanical noise and the door swinging open. 'Print.' Yelena finished looking at the little in shock. 'I sees him. Y/n spotted their favourite bear between the pillows. 'Lena dis is my best bear.' Y/n said presenting it to the blonde. 'He's adorable, what's his name?' Yelena asked taking the bear. 'S'eepy bear.' Yelena chuckled, 'I should have known. He's really cute.' Y/n nodded before grabbing a pacifier and leaving the room.

'Y/n what's that?' Yelena asked pointing to a large box in Nat's closet. Y/n shrugged. 'I nunno but it has a scawy note in it.' Y/n remembered the time they went looking for their toys that Nat had taken away a few days before but had said they were now allowed they came across the box thinking it was a toy confiscation box but it had a warning note in it.

Y/n if your reading this put mama's box away please
and DO NOT LOOK INSIDE.
(Or no cuddles and desserts for two weeks)

Anyone else reading this I swear I will kill you in the most painful way if you don't mind your own business. Especially Yelena (if this is a random person reading this Yelena doesn't exist and I will still kill you.)

'I don't exist? That bitch!' Before y/n knew it Yelena had opened the box y/n was too focused on their bear to stop her or even notice. 'Hey! Das my mama, no meanie to my mama.' Y/n said frustrated and upset. 'I'm sorry y/n, don't worry I'm not mad at your mama I'm mad at my sister.' Y/n nodded in fairness Nat did have two personalities at this point and one of them was a lot warmer and more open the other slightly colder and harsher.

'Y/n I need to go yell at my sister stay here.' Yelena stated leaving with the box. 'What the fuck is this?' Yelena said slamming the box on the table. 'Why are you going through my things?' Nat placed everything back inside and shut the box. 'Answer my question first.' Yelena crossed her arms. 'It's just private stuff I don't want people going through.'

'Mama owie!' Y/n ran in holding their hand. 'Of course everyone always has better things to do when I need them.' Yelena threw her arms in the air. 'Don't speak to them like that. This is not their fault.' Nat picked y/n up. 'How did you get a splinter?' Nat chuckled pulling the object out of y/n's hand then kissing it better. 'Good job baby now go play I'll be there in a minute.' Y/n nodded running away.

'Do we really have to do this right now? I don't want to spend our first days together fighting.' Yelena mumbled something and walked away. 'Okay y/n honey, where are you?' Nat said searching the place but couldn't find y/n. 'Y/n? Y/n!' Yelena walked back through smirking slightly. 'Lost them already?' Nat gave her a glare. 'This isn't funny, they could be in trouble. Can you please help me look for them?' Yelena nodded before running around too.

'I can't believe I lost them, how could I be so stupid!' Nat slid down the wall sobbing. 'Come on sis, don't cry. We'll find them.' Nat heard a strange noise so looked up. 'Yelena. What is that?' She pointed to a small puppy laying across her shoulder. 'I think its called a dog.' She smiled sarcastically eating a handful of m&m's. 'Where did you get a puppy?' Yelena shrugged. 'It was in the m&m's cupboard it jumped on me when I grabbed some.' Nat took the dog of her shoulder studying it for a while. 'It has y/ns eyes. Oh for goodness sake y/n!' The puppy nestled against Nat. 'You scared me to death, never do that again.' Nat placed the puppy on the floor and y/n changed back sat cross legged on the floor doing grabby hands for Nat. 'Mama!' Nat sighed and picked them up. 'I'm so glad you're okay dorogoy.' Nat held them tight rubbing their back. 'Sowwy mama I loves you.'