Part Thirty Nine

I'm sorry for the people I scared from the last part it turns out I didn't write the storyline I was planning because it either ruined Yelena's character and made it seem really fake by making her overly harsh. or it would go down the stereotypical Yelena is being controlled by hydra or the red room and I just didn't want to go down that route. it just affected the story too much so yeah I apologise.

"Well mama is feeling better now so what do you want to do?" Nat asked bouncing you. "Um cuddles!" Nat chuckled. "We can do cuddles anywhere, what do you want to do here before we leave?" You gave her a sad look, "we're going?" You weren't ready to leave yet. "Not yet we still have two more days and then when we get back it's Halloween!" You cheered you we're super excited for Halloween. "Cuddles." You insisted again you hadn't had the best day that day and you just needed some comfort. "Alright baby we can go cuddle."

You kicked your legs to show her you wanted to be put down. She placed you back on the floor. "alright come on." She took a few steps but you stayed still. "y/n I need to go change we need to go back to the room" you nodded. "Come on then." You shook your head. "What?" She asked really confused, you raised your hands. "Up." Nat shook her head laughing slightly. "I just picked you up you said you wanted to be put down."

You pouted "No si' up." Nat gave you a blank look. "Baby I don't know what you mean can you tell mama." You stomped your foot. Why didn't she get it? "No si'e up." She shook her head again. "Baby I want to help but I don't know what you are saying." You started getting upset you didn't know how else to say it. "Do you want to be picked up?" You nodded. "No si." You pointed to her hip. "Oh no side up. You want me to carry you like this?" Nat picked you up so you were facing her making you nod. "Okay mama will hold you like this no need to get upset okay mamas got you." You smiled Nat didn't always understand everything but she was more than willing to try.

Nat soon realised why you wanted her to hold you in front when you started suckling on her collarbone. She gave a quiet Aw and continued walking with you inside. "This is what you meant by cuddles?" You nodded. "No can do it on si' mama." Nat rubbed your back. "Okay you can do it. Good job telling mama." You settled again suckling gently. Nat knew there would be a mark and Tony would probably point it out but she didn't care. As long as you were happy.

"Although you are going to have to let go I need to change baby." You sadly whined but allowed her to put you down. "Mama dis." You handed her a large shirt. "You want me to wear this?" You nodded Nat seemed confused but willingly put on the shirt. "I guess I'll find out later why you wanted me to wear this huh?" You nodded. "Alright shall we go back to the others now?" You frowned. "Mama." Tears came to your eyes. "Hey sweetheart what's wrong?" You walked into Nat's arms she happily accepted wrapping them tightly against you. "My mama! no go s'ay wi' mama." Nat pulled out of the hug and cupped your cheeks.

"Baby mama will come too, I will stay with you the whole time I promise. I know you've spent a lot of time with them alone because mama was sick but I will sit with you now. Can we go see them?" You nodded allowing her to carry you downstairs to see the others.

"hey guys we're back." Nat announced everyone turned to see you making you blush and hide against Nat. "Do you want to go and sit with Wanda, Maria and Carol baby?" You shrugged but Nat carried you over anyway. "Hey Nat you okay now?" Carol asked making Nat nod. "I'm good now thanks Carol." Nat was then pulled from the conversation by you rubbing your nose against her neck. "Its okay baby, you can do it." You shook your head whining, there was too many people. "They're not going to care baby. You need something to keep you calm and it is either this or your paci. Do you want your paci?" You looked at the three women opposite before tuning your focus back to Nat. "look at me they are not going to care now which one?" nat rubbed small circles on your back, "paci pwease." Nat nodded pulling a pacifier out of her pocket, you gave her a confused look, you weren't expecting her to have one on her in that moment. "I have to be prepared don't I. I knew you would want it at some point." You smiled allowing her to give you the pacifier.

"Aw they look adorable." Maria cooed making you hide into Nat's neck. "Mama." You whined. "You are adorable baby." you shook your head. "Sorry y/n you've been outvoted." Wanda shrugged. "Mama" You huffed again sitting up once more. "Aw is my cute little baby being grumpy" nat teased making you pout, "I think you need a nap. Go sleepies baby."

You slid your hand under nats tshirt before lifting it up and laying on her stomach inside her shirt. You instsntly relaxed and fell asleep within minutes.

"How did they do that?" Nat asked confusingly. "Littles like skin to skin contact." Maria said abruptly. "Dont ask me how i know that." Nat gave her a smirk. "How do you know that hill?" Maria sighed. "Well babies like it so why wouldn't littles and i uh read a lot. Either way you might be stuck in that chair for a while."

"At least now i know why they eanted me to wear this shirt." Nat smiled. "Well seeing as you're chairbound for the forseeable future, would you like me to get you a drink?" Wanda asked already getting up to get one for herself, Nat gave her an appreciative nod so she went to get some drinks for everyone.

Weird end but ok. Sorry this took so long I didn't know what to do for it, I rewrote this so many times so if it sucks i apologise.