Part Eight

'Nat! Are you okay?' My voice was still shaky but i hope she wouldnt notice... she did she always does. 'I'm doing good. How are you?' Before I could say anything she added. 'And don't say you're fine because i can tell by your voice you're not so what happened? Do I need to come home?'

I wanted her home so badly but I didn't want to ruin this mission from what i heard it was a really important one. And no one is better for it than Nat she's really good at going undercover. They need her I haven't slipped in weeks i have more control over it now so I don't need her as much. 'Im okay Nat we was just watching Toy Story that always makes me cry.' I don't think nat believed me but it was the best I could come up with.

'I might have to stay a little bit longer maybe an extra week or so. But the others are taking good care of you right?' I only let out an 'mhm' scared if I say anything else I might cry. 'I know you aren't little anymore but I love you bubs and I miss you I'll see you when I get back okay?'

This made me want to be little so bad I wish she was here so I could cuddle up in her arms. 'Bye Nat i luv you.' Oh no I started to slip. 'Bub? Are you slipping? Where are you?' 'My room.' I mutter nervously. 'Go find one of the others okay they will know what to do or get Jarvis to tell them.' 'Nat I'm scared.' I heard Nat trying to calm down. 'Why are you scared bubs?' 'Because i haven't been little since you left and I don't know what to do.' 'You haven't slipped since I left?!' She seemed really scared now. 'I'm coming home as soon as I can okay bub? But for now i need you to grab your blankie and go to Wanda okay?'

I did as I was told but saw all the others and felt really overwhelmed usually Nat was holding me when i saw the others so it was less hard. I let out a whimper Wanda came over 'hey y/n!' She noticed my worried face. 'whats wrong?' 'Nat I don't wike it theres too many people.' I whimpered into the phone. 'Its okay bub let me talk to Wanda.'

I gave wanda the phone then hid behind her after a few seconds she said 'okay say bye bye to Nat.' 'Bye bye Nat!' 'Bye bye bubs i will see you when I'm done over here. I love you.' 'Luv you!' The call ended. 'I told Nat we've got this covered so she's staying away a bit longer but it means we can do all the fun things Nat doesn't let you do.' I let out a little cheer. 'Can i pick you up?' Wanda said softly i paused for a second then nodded. She carried me into the living room where everyone came and said hi to me one at a time so it wasnt to much.

'Y/n do you like rain?' Thor asked smiling down at me. I flapped my arms at the thought of jumping in puddles and running around in it.
Everyone looked at me slightly confused. 'That means they're excited, they love the rain... I do too y/n.' Peter smiled at me. 'Everyone go put some warm rain clothes on.' Thor winked at me. What does that mean? Why do i need warm clothes? Its not raining?

Wanda POV

'First person to get there rain clothes on is the cutest person ever!' Tony exclaimed everyone soon realised what he was doing. We were gonna let y/n win. I carried y/n to their room and got them their outfit they struggled a bit so i put the water proof trousers over the onesie so they'd be warm and helped fasten their coat.

'I'm done!' Y/n shouted in the corridor and ran to the others. 'How did you get dressed that fast? Even speedster isnt ready yet cutie.' Tony gave y/n a highfive and pointed to pietro 'I didnt see that coming! but you are the cutest one here so I shouldn't be surprised.' Pietro smiled y/n beamed at all the attention we loved seeing them happy again. Everyone finished getting dressed, quickly this time.

Thor used his power to make it rain. 'Last one outs a dinosaur.' Tony laughed as everyone ran out Steve being last because he went to find his shield tony hid earlier. 'Uncle stee a dinosaur.' Y/n giggled. 'Im your uncle?' Steve said proudly. 'Uncle stee.' Y/n held out their arms steve took them off me and gave them a hug. 'Who am I?' Tony asked 'Uncle Tony.' Tony smiled 'thats right kid im your favourite uncle right?' Y/n stayed silent.