Part Sixty

Christmas Pt.2
(The avengers tower)

This is weirdly put together but yeah...

I also wrote some of this back in october so don't mind the writing.

Nat POV

'Guys listen I know teddy bears aren't really your thing but y/n spent all day picking these out and stuffing them for you so be nice or I will kill you.' I warned, they all nodded and agreed they all seemed excited I didn't know if it was because we rarely got gifts or because it was so cute what y/n did either way we were all so happy. Y/n came running in with box after box telling people not to open them yet. I offered to help but y/n wanted to prove they could do it.

They were coming in with the last box and fell. They burst into tears. 'Aw Bub are you hurt?' I asked helping them up.

'I drop the teddy!' Y/n wailed.

'Aw it's okay he's fine I think.' I rubbed their back. 'I ruin it.' I held them. 'Look at me, you didn't ruin anything see the box isn't even broken the teddy just got a bit dizzy." I said with a smile, trying to make them laugh. 'They'll be mad at me.' Y/n pointed to the others.

I checked the name on the box. 'It's okay it was only Steve's.' Y/n smiled but tears still formed.

'Y/n I promise you I'm going to love it no matter what.' Y/n waddled into his arms. 'Sowwy uncle Stee.' He hugged back. 'You have nothing to apologise for we love you kid.'

'Open now mama?' They jumped up and down. 'Hey it's your surprise they can open them whenever you want them to.' I couldn't help but grin at their cuteness.

Thor and Loki's

'Look brother it's us! How cute

'Look brother it's us! How cute.' Loki rolled his eyes but smiled and winked at y/n. 'Thanks mortal.' Loki ruffled y/ns hair, Thor smiled. 'Yeah thank you little one.'