Part Twenty Six

Wanda POV

Y/n started to stir so I went a grabbed their paci and washed it in the sink. 'Shh it's okay y/n. Here's your paci?' I placed it in their mouth stroking their head until they calmed down. 'Go to sleep.' I tucked sleepybear under their arm and pulled the blanket back over. 'Night cutie.' I kissed their head and as I left the room whispered. 'Night peter.' He smiled and settled down for bed.

I went into y/ns room and cleaned up the broken plate then made their bed and cot.
At some point I must have fallen asleep in y/ns room because I woke up to an arm across my stomach I turned to see y/n there cuddled up to me. 'You're so cute.' I whispered tucking their hair out of their face. 'I not cute.' They whined I wasn't expecting them to be awake. 'You are the cutest. Are you okay?' They nodded. 'Tony no shush n you here.' 'Why is Tony being loud?' Y/n shrugged. 'Makes suit.'

'Are you tired?' They shook their head. 'I otay.' They sat up so I followed. 'You want some breakfast? I can make you some pancakes.' They nodded and reached out for my hand so I walked with them but before we reached the door they whined. 'No paci.' I scanned the room before spotting it on the bed I used my my powers to hand it to them 'here you go cutie.' I popped it in their mouth and they smiled. 'T'anks.' They mumbled around their paci before walking with me to the kitchen.

'Y/n can you sit here for a minute? I need to speak to Tony.' They nodded so I left them in front of the tv Peter was there  to so they'll be fine. 'Hey Tony can you turn the music off it's too loud and it's bothering y/n.' He turned to me before pulling out  some new earphones he'd made with some special functions I didn't care about. 'Cool huh?' He asked after explaining stuff I couldn't care less about. 'Yeah whatever keeps the noise down thanks. But what are we going to do about Y/n till Nat comes back? And don't you dare say hire someone!' I say remembering the uh interesting events that happened last time. 'We'll just take a day babysitting each, but feeding is your job.' He said connecting his earphones before I could protest. Not that I would I liked taking care of y/n, maybe Nat was right this caregiver thing is actually really rewarding.

'Hey cutie ready for breakfast?' Y/n nodded and ran over to the kitchen. 'Can I have a peanut butter jelly miss Wanda?' Peter asked hopefully. 'Didn't Tony ban you from- never mind he's the one dealing with you sure.' He smiled at me before going back to watching tv. I made me and y/n some pancakes and Peters sandwich. 'No sit.' Y/n crossed their arms. 'You wanna sit on someone's lap?' They nodded. 'Mama' I sighed. 'Y/n your mama will be back soon until then you can sit on my lap or the chair.' They frowned. 'I wan mama!' They went to walk away but I grabbed their hand. 'I know it's okay to miss your mama but you need to eat.' They walked forward and rested their head on my shoulder so I rubbed their back. 'Here y/n try this.' Peter pointed to the seat that he had placed a cushion on to make it higher and more comfortable. 'Thank you  Peter.'  Y/n pointed to it so I lifted them onto the now comfier chair. I saw a small smile form so I took out their paci and fed them a forkful of pancakes.

'Wanda what did you say to Tony he's called a meeting about y/n?' Steve said not noticing the little who whined at his words. 'Y/n calm down it's okay.' I grabbed their hand Steve was quick to apologise. 'I just asked him about some fun activities we could do this week. It's probably a planning session for some of those.' I reassured giving Steve a glare. I mean technically as far as I knew this wasn't a lie and when we made our way to the meeting I found out it wasn't.

Y/n had fallen asleep after breakfast which I was okay with as they hadn't slept properly the past few days and it meant they didn't interrupt the meeting, not that anyone would care. 'Okay so clearly Nat isn't coming back this week so I figured we could take a day or half a day babysitting each I made a rota.'

Monday: steve + Bucky
(Arts and crafts/colouring)

Tuesday: tony and Bruce
(Building stuff and movies/tv)