Part Fifty-Four

Hey!

Sorry in advance for all the POV changes.

"Aw tasha's got a crush." Clint teased before feeling a cushion hit his face. "You're so annoying." Natasha huffed rolling her eyes. "To be honest, I already suspected that you did. You always get little heart eyes when you're around her it's adorable."

"Do you wanna make it to Christmas? Because right now your chances are getting smaller and smaller." Nat glared at him before standing up. "I just want some advice. What am I supposed to do?"

"Um maybe tell her?" Clint said obviously. "Are you stupid? Clearly she likes my sister, which first of all is gross. Secondly why? Thirdly what is wrong with her?"

"Well if you wont tell her I can." Clint said pulling out her phone. "Don't you dare." Nat warned, staring at the Archer with rage. "Don't you wanna find out if she likes you back?"

"I know she doesn't what part of shes obsessed with my sister do you not understand?" Natasha spat walking off to check on her little.

Yelena POV.

Wanda had left to go make us some food and I couldn't help but pull out my phone and text Natasha, I couldn't bear the silence between us. I needed her to know I was sorry.

"Natasha please talk to me" I typed out before nervously hitting send. After a few seconds it showed up as read. "I'm sorry." Once again there was no reply. "Natasha please. Just answer me."

Wanda walked back in the room with two plates of food. "Hey baby." Her face fell when she looked at me. "Baby what's wrong?" The tears seemed to fall faster after she asked me.

"She wont answer me." I said showing her my phone. "Oh baby." She sat next to me pulling me into her lap. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve that." I continued to cry into her chest. "Why she no like me?"

"She does baby, she is just upset right now. She loves you a lot okay? Just be patient with her for a little bit." I nodded slowly. "Good, just give her a break for a few days, she might just need some space." I agreed and in my defense I listened, I gave her space... for 46 hours.

I knew it would be more likely for her to answer her phone if I called her so when Wanda left to take a shower I decided to call her. I walked into my room and dialed her number. "Come on Natasha." I pleaded after it rang a few times.

"What?" I heard nat say with a huff. "I just want to talk to you please."

"Fine, I have a few minutes anyway. What's up?" Her voice seemed to have calmed down a little which settled my nerves a little."I just miss you. And it's not what you think."

"What are you talking about?" She asked her anger rising once again, she really was an emotional wreck sometimes. "Me and Wanda. It's not what you think, we're just friends."

"Bullshit! Friends don't act like that Yelena. And it's weird how you only became "friends" with her after you found out how I felt about her. You're telling me that was a coincidence." She scoffed.

"Are you serious? There is nothing going on with us. I wouldn't do that to you." I could feel my heart racing, I couldn't believe what was happening, why didn't she just trust me.

No ones pov:

When wanda got out of the shower she couldn't find yelena so she got a little worried and went to check the little's room and heard her talking to her sister on the phone, she seemed upset so the witch contemplated knocking to check on her baby but she heard the readhead say something that caught her attention.

"You know how I feel about Wanda and you still did all this to me. I don't understand what you want me to say yelena. It's not fair."

"I didn't do anything! Will you just listen to me?!" Yelena shouted. "No it doesn't matter. You deliberately went behind my back when I trusted you with everything. It's not my fault you chose to ignore me."

"Well It's not my fault you're in love with her!" Yelena shouted, hanging up and throwing her phone. When she watched her phone land on the blanket in front of her she noticed a shadow by the door and saw Wanda standing in the doorway.

Yelena's face fell as she and the witch made eye contact, a teary eyed expression frozen on the sokovian's face as she tried to process what she had just heard.

"Shit!" Yelena hid her face in her hands, hearing Wanda's footsteps retreat down the hall.

"Wanda!"

Sorry its kinda short but yk i love dramatic endings.

Lmk what you think?

Does wanda feel the same?