Part Fifty-two

Hello! This is short I apologise.

After Yelena woke up again, we stayed in bed cuddling, Natasha walked back in a few minutes later looking slightly angry, a bag slung over her shoulder. "Me and y/n are going to spend a few days with clint and Laura and the kids. Me and need some time together."

I noticed Yelena frown slightly. "You're always together but okay." She mumbled but Nat shot her a glare.

"We need a vacation Yelena, that's it. I shouldn't have to explain that. I can go where I want with whoever I want to so drop it." I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from yelling at Natasha for being so horrible to my detk- her sister. Instead, I just pulled Yelena in a little closer, trying to comfort her silently. "So, if you want to say goodbye to y/n you better do it now, we are leaving in a few minutes." She announced before walking out. Yelena broke free from my grip and we both followed the redhead. 

"Bye y/n." I smiled, hugging the little, "Bye auntie Wanda." Y/n pulled away with a smile before going over to hug the blonde next to me. "Bye kiddo." Yelena smiled sadly. "Y/n why don't you go wait in the car whilst I say goodbye to Wanda and Lena... thank you dorogoy."  The redhead smiled as y/n walked away.

I noticed Yelena's eyes fill with tears, I had to hold back from comforting her knowing she wouldn't appreciate it in front of her sister and given her sisters response to our interactions she wouldn't like it either. "You don't need to cry; I'm only going to Clint's house."

"I know... I guess I just wish I could see you for the holidays... I'm gonna miss you that's all." She replied sheepishly, looking down at her feet and playing with her hands. I heard Natasha sigh and her face softened slightly. "I will miss you too Lena, it shouldn't be too long, I will be back before the holidays at least."

"Good. Have fun and be careful." The blonde said quietly wrapping her arms around the redhead. "Of course." She smiled back hugging her back tighter. I smiled as the two pulled away. "Don't burn the place down while I am gone, I love you sestra." Yelena nodded hugging her again. "I love you too Nat." 

"You know you can let go right, I have to go, y/n is waiting." The Russian said making the blonde release her grip. "I'm sorry, I just wanted a hug." She said trying to hide her emotions, but I could tell she was upset. I took her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Yeah, well If you want hugs, I'm sure Wanda would be happy to give them to you." She scoffed rolling her eye. I watched in horror as Yelena ran off crying. "Okay that is it." I used my powers to open the door and I dragged Nat outside by her arm. 

"How dare you!" Nat rolled her eyes again making me tilt my head. "You don't speak to her that way, you leave her alone. She's been through enough and I'm not gonna let you make it any worse. You can go to Clint's; I don't care, just leave Yelena out of it. She didn't do anything to you." 

"You don't know anything Wanda, stay out of this." Natasha warned. "I think I know more than you do." I defended, crossing my arms. "I promise you don't. Yelena isn't innocent in this you know but you are more than welcome to take her side if you want." She huffed turning away.

"Natasha!" I called out after her. "What Wanda?" She groaned turning back around. "What- what is your side?" I asked nervously but she shook her head. "I can't tell you that, I have to go." She said quietly, taking another step back, "bye Wanda." She said sadly, walking back to her car.

I let out a sigh. "Bye Natasha." I said quietly, slightly hurt she left, but I took a breath and walked back inside to find Yelena. "Hey Detka, I am sorry she hurt you." I frowned leaning on the doorframe. "She hates me." Yelena sobbed into her hands. "No, she doesn't, she's just upset give her time. It will be okay." I came and sat on the edge of the bed. "What if it isn't? She thinks I hurt her, but I didn't, at least not on purpose."

"Can you tell me what happened? Natasha mentioned it but she didn't really say anything about it but maybe if I know what it was about then maybe I could help." Yelena shook her head. "I promised her I wouldn't." 

"Does it have anything to do with you being a little?" I asked avoiding eye contact with her, "No, not really." I sighed, unable to understand what was going on. "Do you want to cuddle? or do you need a hug? How can I help you feel better?"  Yelena climbed on my lap. "I'm guessing that means yes to the cuddles." I chuckled rubbing her back. "mhm." 

this ended in a weird place I'm sorry,

hope you enjoyed anyway.

see you next chapter.