Part Ten

!Strong Language!

Also protective/possessive Nat because why not?

scottymcscotty thanks for the suggestion!

'Put my baby down now!' Kate lowered me down to the floor I turned to see a familiar face in front of me. 'Nat!' I ran to her with tears in my eyes I almost fell over but I didn't care. I jumped into her arms she spun me round. 'I missed you bubs.' She rubbed my back slowly I wanted to stay like this forever. 'Hey Nat you're back! How did it go?' Tony smiled. Nat put me down put held my hand instead 'it went great thanks. Who's this?' Her eyes fixed on Kate they were filled with rage. 'This is Kate I hired her to help look after y/n.' 

Nat looked her up and down. 'Okay we'll I'm back now so you can go back to wherever you came from.' Her fists tightened it didn't hurt but it scared me how angry she was getting. 'Nat why are you being so rude?' Tony looked between all of us for answers. 'I'm not she's done her job she's been paid, now she needs to leave.' Tony shrugged his shoulders at me 'at least let me give her a tip before you chuck her out.' Tony reached into his pockets. 'I'll give you a tip' she let go of my hand and walked up to Kate. 'stay away from my little or I will kick your ass you stupid bitch!' 'Nat stop I don't wike it.' She ignored me. 'I'm sorry did I somehow upset you by doing your job you abandoned?' Kate smiled sarcastically. 'I didn't abandon y/n I didn't have a choice. Learn your place and stay in it.' Nat rolled her eyes but Kate fired back. 'Your just scared y/n likes me more at least I stuck around and actually looked after them.' Nat started speaking Russian and got closer to Kate. 'Okay this is getting to far. Stop! Kate you need to leave, Nat just focus on y/n they need you.' Wanda tried to separate them but It didn't work. 'I said get out! What are you still doing here? LEAVE before I make you.' Nats eyes went darker. 'Nat p'ease stop it I scared.' 

'See you can't even take care of y/n properly you are scaring them it's okay butterfly.' Kate gestured to me clinging on to my blankie for comfort. 'Wanda can you take them?' Wanda came over and held my hand trying to lead me to my but I didn't want to leave Nat in case she went away again. 'That's why I want to take care of them instead.' Nats face dropped. 'You're not taking them away from me. You'd be dead before you had a chance they're mine and nothing you do will ever change that so you might as well give up.' Kate looked back at me. 'We both know I'm better suited to take care of them you don't even have any experience.' She smiled at the last part. 'Oh yeah my bad you have plenty more experience than me... at being a bitch. I don't have a past with looking after littles I know that. But I also know I love y/n more than anything and when I'm with them everything makes sense for once in my life I feel like I'm important... I mean something to someone not because I'm a good fighter or I'm smart or whatever people see in me, but because... I'm me it's always y/n that loves me no matter what and I'd do anything just to see them smile or tell me they love me and I'm not gonna let you or anyone take that away from me.' She looked at me and I smiled wider than I ever have before but my eyes were still filled with tears.

 'You know that was touching believe me I'm fighting back tears.' Kate smiled sarcastically. 'But all you do is hurt y/n. They didn't slip for weeks because of you, they cut their head open because you left them. They had nightmares because of you. Look even today you're still scaring them! None of that happened with me.' 'Then why did you quit if you miss them so bad?' Nat rolled her eyes 'Things were different then... y/n was different they didn't leave their bed or even bother to talk half the time.' Nat scoffed. 'So now I've helped y/n and done all the hard work you wanna take them away from me?' Nat continued. 'You've upset them enough, they belong here with me, with us not someone who can't even understand the word no.' 

Kate stared back. 'I bet you don't even love them! Why else would you leave?' Nat looked at her confused. 'Are you really that fucking stupid? I told you five minutes ago dumb bitch. I had to leave as part of my work. But clearly you don't understand anything about work or leaving. So I'm just going to have to make you leave then finish your job, we'll what used to be your job. Hope it was fun while it lasted because that's the closest you will ever get to my little again!'    'Oh you want a fight? You got it. See if all that ballet paid of shall we?' 'You know what you really need to shut your mouth.' Everyone's heads turned to see Wanda with red eyes staring at Kate. 'Come on that was more pathetic than Nat trying to convince y/n she actually cares about them.' Tears stung my eyes again. 'Bubs don't listen okay I pinky promise I love you so much. Okay now I'm pissed! You made them cry again!' She starts speaking Russian again. 'Nat stop!' I tried to walk to her but Wanda pulled me back. 'Come on then let's see if Natasha Romanoffs more than a killer.' 

Nat went to throw a punch. 'Mama?!' 

It was like Nat came out of a trance, her eyes softened and she just turned to look at me. 'P'ease stop I scared.' Tears rolled down my cheeks, she ran to me and lifted me into a hug. 'It's okay mamas here.' I melted into her. 'I luv you mama.' 'Aww that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!' Tony smiled before showing Kate out, safe to say he didn't give her a tip. 'Okay bubs we have the rest of the day together.. what do you want to do?' I paused for a moment then said the only logical answer I could come up with. 'cuddles!' Nat smiled 'I should have guessed. I think you need a nap, want to cuddle in my room.' 'No sleepy' I whined. 'Bub you need a nap, you didn't get to have a proper nap today. If I give you the surprise I bought you will you take a nap?' I was still a bit tired... and I liked cuddles and surprises. 'Otay mama' Nat rubbed my back one last time before putting me back down. 'Good job baby, okay you stay with Tony and Wanda I'll go get your present.' 

'Uncle Tony! Nat got me gift' he smiled at me. 'I know I can't wait to see what it is.' Nat walked back in with something behind her back. 'Wha' is it?' I jump up and down excitedly. 'What's what?' She teased. 'That you hold behind your back.' She showed me her empty hand. 'I'm not holding anything.' I giggled and pointed to her other arm 'no that one!' She switched the gift over and showed me the other one. 'See there's nothing.' I look at wanda slightly sad. 'Is Nat being silly?' I nod 'for gods sake Nat your gonna make the poor thing cry. Just hurry up and show us.' Tony joked and winked at me. 'Okay here you go bubs.' She pulled it out and held it in front of me.'

'Teddy!' I shriek

'Teddy!' I shriek. 'T'ank 'ou Mama!' 'Aw it's so cute with its little pyjamas.' Wanda cooed. 'What are you gonna call him I heard Tony's a great name for a teddy bear.' Tony smiled but Nat glared at him. 'Sleepy bear!' Everyone smiled at me. 'That's perfect. Nice job kid, though it's not as good as Tony.' Tony joked 'No it's better, I love you bubs.' She gave me a kiss on the cheek. 'He's adorable he takes after you.' Wanda kissed my forehead 'I'm gonna go train but I'll see you all at dinner.' 'Okay bubs remember the deal? Nap time.' I whined again. 'No bubs you promised. Look Sleepy bear is all ready for bed but he doesn't want to sleep alone how about you take a nap with him so he doesn't feel so lonely?' I nod and take him off her 'come on sleepy bear it's time to go na nite.' Nat picks me up and carries me to her bed. 'You both comfy?' I nod into her chest.

Nat POV

 'Mama?' Y/n whispered half asleep. 'Yes Bub?' I whispered back 'You say bad words you need to go timeout.' I chuckled how are they so cute? 'But if I go in timeout that means we can't cuddle. Y/n shuffled 'okay after nap time you needs time out.' I laughed again before whispering. 'Okay you really need to go to sleep now though goodnight Bub. 'Nite mama' everytime they said I felt so happy my heart was gonna burst with love. After a few minutes I saw they were fast asleep. They really did need a nap.