Forty Four

"Wanda!" I whisper yelled to the witch. "Sorry brother I have more important things to do that argue with your stupid face." Pietro frowned. "We're twins so if my face is stupid so is yours." Wanda chuckled. "That only works on identical twins." Pietro huffed. "Well I'm still better than you."

Wanda came and sat next to me. "What is it love?" I sat on her lap. "Are you feeling little?" She asked quietly. "Not really but I want hugs." Wanda chuckled and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Everything is going to be okay y/n."
She kissed my temple. "It's awful but all families fight at one point or another, they will find their way back to you I promise."

I leant back into her as we continued to watch the movie. A few minutes later Maria walked in carrying Carol. "Sorry I stole your seat." Wanda frowned. "It's alright, do you want to sit on mommy's lap princess?" Carol obviously nodded so the two sat down next to me and Wanda. I could hear Maria and Wanda whisper about me for a minute but she was just telling her I wasn't little. It made me feel embarrassed that I still wanted comfort from someone even when I was out of my headspace but I knew they understood.

The rest of the way through the movie Carol started sneaking some of my snacks and popcorn, she would pretend to suck her thumb and place them in her mouth but Maria kept telling her to take it back out. She must have got frustrated with constantly telling her because she soon pulled out a pacifier. "No more fingers princess that's yucky." Carol happily took the pacifier but sighed when she realised she couldn't have anymore candy.

Once the movie had ended I turned and hid my face in Wanda's neck. "Is someone feeling little?" Wanda chuckled rubbing my back. "No." I lied, I was on the edge but I couldn't slip fully without Natasha.

"Mommy wha up wiv y/n?" Carol asked making me hide even more. "Y/n is feeling more little so they need Wanda." Maria explained as Wanda continued to stroke my back. "But wha bout Nat?" I flinched at the mention of her and felt tears build in my eyes. "Wan mama."

"Carol I told you, Nat and y/n are not talking to each other right now and they're sad about it so we can't bring it up." Maria whispered. "Oh. Sowwy Mommy. Sowwy y/n."

"Wan mama." I repeated hugging Wandas neck. "I know cutie, but she hurt you and I don't know if you should go to her before she even decides to apologise. That's not fair on you." Wanda used her powers to magic a pacifier. "Wan mama cuddles." Wanda kissed my forehead with a frown. "I know love I'm so sorry." I took the pacifier anyway and laid back down on her chest.

Halfway through the next movie I heard the door open. "Mama?" I said sitting up hopefully but Tony walked through with Peter. "Sorry kiddo, it's just your favourite uncle." I sighed.

"I wanted to talk to you guys about tonight, we're doing the activities in groups. We're going to be in the first group, pietro you were in Clint and Natasha's group but you can stay with us if you want." Pietro agreed though 'quietly' disputed the Tony being the favourite uncle part.

"What are we actually doing tonight?" Wanda asked holding me tightly. "It's a surprise." Maria sighed. "Please just tell us." Tony shrugged. "No it's really a surprise even the author has no idea, maybe the comments will help, they usually do because they're great."

Wanda frowned. "What did you just say?" Tony shrugged. "I said I can't tell you."

Thank you so much for 125k reads??
I didn't know that until now bc I don't check that but that is insane.

Sorry this is so short but I have no ideas and low motivation and I feel like it's taking 3x as long and I'm writing 3x less than before.

If you have any requests or suggestions let me know.