Part Thirty Five

'Mama owie?' Y/n pointed to the marks on Nat's neck. 'No baby, mama's okay.' Nat heard a snigger from Tony. 'Good luck explaining that one Natasha.' Nat rolled her eyes. 'Mama? What he say?' Nat sighed. 'I mean she is going to find it hard to tell you, you did that to her.' Y/n's face fell in horror. 'I hurt mama?' Tears pooled in their eyes, Nat cupped their cheek. 'Baby listen to mama, it's okay.' She said softly but y/n shook their head. 'Is no otay! I hurt you I bad! I bad!' Y/n started hitting the side of their head. 'Y/n bad! Bad y/n!' Nat grabbed the littles wrists. 'Y/n stop!' Y/n froze looking at their mama. She didn't seem mad or upset she looked scared. 'I sorry I bad.' Nat pulled the little into a hug.

'Sh we're okay. Y/n isn't bad, you're my good little baby.' Nat rubbed their back. 'You didn't hurt me, not one tiny bit.' Y/n whined into Nat's neck leaving kisses on her before gently sucking for a second then letting go with a whimper. 'Sh baby it's okay, you can do it.' Nat gently guided them stroking their hair, Y/n suckled on Nat's collarbone. Nat smiled down at them it was the first time they had done it consciously and it made the pair feel closer and that filled them with warmth.

The avengers couldn't help but smile at y/n and Nat before giving them privacy and leaving to pack their last minute items. 'You're just asking for another one.' Tony shook his head smiling. 'What mama?' Nat shushed y/n. 'Don't worry bub.' Nat kissed y/n's cheek allowing them to see the new mark. 'Y/n make owie 'gain.' Y/n said with a pout. 'It's alright baby don't cry, it doesn't hurt mama I promise you. You trust mama don't you?' Y/n smiled nodding. 'Okay let's get ready to go Buh byes.'

'Okay dorogoy can you get in the shower for mama?' Y/n whined clinging onto the Russian. 'Mama no.' Nat rubbed their arm. 'Baby. You need to take a shower, baths take too long we need to be super double fast.' Y/n covered their ears. 'Loud an scawy.' Nat sighed gently pulling y/n's hands away. 'What if mama took a shower with baby?' Y/n nodded. 'Okay what do you want to wear after?' Y/n pointed to their Mickey Mouse onesie. 'I put that in the suitcase you cheeky little monster.' She tickled y/n's stomach.

'Hey Nat? It's Wanda, do you need any help? I'm done with my stuff.' Wanda knocked on the door gently. 'Uh yeah apparently someone went back through the suitcase so can you check everything's in there. We just need to take a shower.' Nat heard the door swing open. 'Yeah that's fine.'

Nat turned off shower and got out wrapping them both in towels, then nat tied a bath robe around herself. 'You don't mind if I change y/n in here do you?' Wanda shook her head. 'If y/n's okay I don't mind.' Nat laid down the towel and grabbed a pull-up and a diaper. 'Baby which one?' Y/n shook their head. 'Pick or I will pick for you.' Y/n put two fingers in their mouth. 'Hey, no. That's yucky, you'll get sick.' Y/n groaned and did it again. 'Y/n behave. Do you want your paci?' Y/n nodded. 'Okay let me find it, next time ask okay?' Y/n nodded. 'Sowwy mama.' Nat scanned the room for the pacifier until she saw it floating on a red mist. 'Thanks' Wanda nodded before returning to her 'job'. 'Okay last chance pull up or diaper?' Y/n pointed to the diaper. 'Good job baby.' Nat changed Wanda and pulled on the onesie.

'Wanda can I leave y/n here while I go get changed?' Wanda nodded. 'Of course no problem. Come here y/n.' Nat placed y/n in Wandas arms. 'You can pick out a toy or teddy for the car ride.' Y/n unsurprisingly picked sleepy bear. Wanda took out the bear handing it to y/n before piling in the last few items. 'We got pacis, bottles, sippy cups, clothes, toys. Anything else you want.' Y/n shook their hand pretending to colour. 'Okay you go grab TWO colouring books.' Y/n ran out coming back with three.

'Cutie. That's three not two, pick two.' Y/n pouted tilting their head. 'But d'en we can all colours together. Mama, Wanda, y/n.' They pointed to each book. 'Yes bab- y/n I see that but there's more than three people on the trip so we can just take one and take out a page for everyone.' Y/n paused before running out again Wanda smiled thinking they were putting one back but when they came running with all their books and boxes of crayons Wanda chuckled. 'Now we all have some.' Nat walked out and facepalmed.