Part Forty Six

Theres probably so many typos because I'm writing it on my phone at midnight.

This is almost 2k to make up for the shorter parts recently, so enjoy.

I also have my final exam today I am so scared.

"Nat they just ate too much candy, they're fine." Maria explained placing her hand on my back. "They asked for me to hold them and I'm doing it I don't understand your problem." Natasha stated calmly. "You and I both know that you hugging y/n is only going to set them back they have every right to be mad at you so don't take advantage of their sickness to get them to forgive you."

"I'm not, I wouldn't do that. Y/n wanted me to pick them up. So maybe mind your own business." Nat furrowed her brow, glaring at the agent. I was in too much pain and too overwhelmed to even notice their arguing.

"Natasha." Wanda warned. "This whole thing started because of you fighting in front of y/n. Don't put them through that again, it's not fair." Nat sighed. "Mama owie." Maria's hand moved across my back in slow circles. "Y/n why don't we let your mama go back to her group and we can go do something else?" Maria asked opening her arms but Natasha pulled me to her chest. "Back off hill."

I could feel her getting more tense. "Mama p'ease don't." I begged. "Hey I'm not going to do anything dorogoy I promise." Nat smiled at me. "You're okay." She whispered against my ear.

"Fine but once they are okay you leave them alone and go back to your own group. They don't need this right now." Nat nodded. "Fine, once I know they're okay I will leave." Maria nodded back and went to go see Carol whilst mama continued to soothe me.

Eventually the pain did wear off and sure enough Nat gave me to Wanda, placed a kiss on my head and left.

"Okay guys we're going to the beach for dinner so get your beach clothes and meet down the front in fifteen."

All of us split up to get ready. "Auntie- um i mean wanda?" I mumbled playing with my fingers. "Do you think I should be big?" Wanda stopped and turned to me. "I cant make that decision for you I am sorry y/n. You need to be what you need and what you want." I sighed. "But I dont know what I want except.."

Wanda tilted her head slightly, though not in an angry way, more just curious which I knew meant I had to finish the sentence.

"My mama." I was so confused and tired without Natasha, I couldn't relax properly I felt completely on edge and I didn't know what to do. "I need her." I whimpered.

"I know sweetheart this will all be over in a few days besides think of all the cuddles you will get when we get back home. You know auntie wanda will protect you right?" I gave a small nod.

"What do you want to do?" She asked with a warm smile. "I wan be tiny." I smiled reaching for her. "There's my favourite little cutie." She picked me up with a huge smile.

"Wanda!" We heard a familiar shout behind us. "Hey princess, where is your mommy?" Wanda asked slightly nervously until she saw the brunette running around the corner.

"Carol! What did mommy say about running off?" Maria frowned taking the girls hand. "Sowwy mommy but I wan see wands." Carol smiled. "Can I have a hug too Wanda?"

Wanda shook her head. "I'm sorry honey but y/n is feeling tiny and so they need lots of love right now. Can we have hugs later? You can hold my hand for now instead." Carol didn't even seem too disappointed, she gave a happy nod and took the witches hand.

Once we all got ready we headed down to the beach which was luckily only a ten minute walk. As sson as we got there I saw red curly hair blowing in the wind. "Mama." I babbled reaching out for her.