Part Twenty Three

I tried to get y/n to wake up from their nap after over an hour but they weren't budging.
So I had to get Wanda this time she did actually come in.  'Can you open it please y/n won't let me move?' I whispered Wanda nodded and gently lowered the railing. I sat up with them still in my arms before sliding to the edge and standing up. I kissed y/ns cheek before turning to Wanda. 'Do you want to go shopping?' I asked. 'I still need to but little stuff and maybe we could grab a coffee.' Wanda smiled and nodded. 'Sure see you downstairs.'

I managed to get y/n changed without too much fuss or waking them up, I decided to put a pull-up on them because they still seemed little. I waited till there was no one downstairs but Wanda before carrying y/n to the car and giving them a pacifier. Wanda drove in case I needed to quickly get y/n for whatever reason. We went through the drive thru to get coffee so y/n could sleep a little longer.

'Where else do you need to go?' Wanda asked just happy to be out of the tower no one really left except for exercise or missions. 'Y/n needs to use the build a bear coupon hey got. I need to get them a car seat and some decorations I was thinking of making their room into a full nursery then keep my room for when their big but maybe keep a spare bed in our rooms too in case I need to sleep in their room or vice versa.' Wanda nodded. 'I think y/n would like that.'

'Can we maybe go to the clothing section too? I need to buy some more hoodies.' Wanda asked. 'Yeah sure, should we wake them up or should I just carry them?' I decided to carry y/n so I picked them up and luckily they rested their head and stayed fast asleep. 'I tell you what baby y/n definitely has their plus sides.' Wanda chuckled and gently grabbed y/ns hand that was swinging by their side y/n clung on tighter and both Wanda and I awed.

Luckily this was mostly a little store, and Tony owned it so we shouldn't have too much problem in here but never say never.

'Wait is that Steve?' Wanda pointed to a blonde man coming down the escalator I smirked. 'Yep that's Rogers alright. Hey Steve!' I shouted not to loud but loud enough that he could hear. he looked up and his face slowly turned more red. 'What are you doing here?' He approached us. 'I lost a bet with Tony so now I have to buy queens those star wars pyjamas he likes but I don't know what they look like.' I handed y/n to Wanda and went with Steve to find these pyjamas.

Y/n POV
Let's just say I was very confused and upset when I woke up in a strange place in wandas arms not my mamas. I was about to panic and cry but Wanda stopped me. 'Hey y/n! We're at the store because we're gonna buy you loads of stuffies! Are you excited?' Wanda bounced me twice, I nodded but clung to her shirt. 'Mamas just gone to help Steve look you can see her up there through the window.' Sure enough there was mama stood next to Steve looking at clothes.

Mama and Ste' came down the escalator at the other side of the mall. When all of a sudden mama pulled him in AND KISSED HIM! My mama kissed uncle stee?! I tapped Wanda and pointed to them but by that point they had stopped and Wanda just smiled. 'See I told you they'd be back soon.' When Nat came closer I shrugged and turned away from her. 'Bub? Baby? Y/n? Dorogoy?' No I wasn't gonna budge she hurt me. Wanda lifted me off her lap onto the floor. 'Hey y/n.' Steve started but I frowned at him before a rage built up in me in the form of several slaps one hitting his face the rest his arms, hands and chest. 'Y/n l/n! You stop that right now!' Nat pulled me away from him. Of course she'd take his side!

'What the hell is wrong with you?!' These words pierced my heart and the tears just erupted. 'I didn't mean it like that Bub I swear.' I turned away from her and held my arms out to Wanda she frowned sympathetically and lifted me back up. I placed my hands up so she did the same. I interlocked our fingers and placed my forehead to hers red magic circled round our hands as if it was bringing us closer together. I showed her the images of Nat kissing Steve and she awed sadly and gave me a squeeze. 

'Y/n look at mama.' She had knelt down at the side of me and Wanda I pouted and glanced over at her. 'Mama is sorry I yelled at you. But hitting is not okay. You know better than that.' I nodded in agreement. 'Why did you hit Steve?' I kissed her cheek then pointed to Steve. 'Bub kisses won't fix this.' She looked in the direction where I was pointing and saw Steve slightly confused as to what to do. 'Oh you saw me kiss Steve?' I nodded with tears in my eyes. This time steve knelt down too. 'Y/n, your mama kissed me to make a bad guy go away. I promise I would never kiss your mama unless it was for a very good reason.' Steve rubbed my arm before going to sit on the other side next to Wanda. 'See Bub mama loves you more than anything I wouldn't do that. But you need to say sorry to Steve and mama.

I couldn't verbalise sorry but I gave her two kisses and a hug which she accepted so I think I'm forgiven. Then it was Steve's turn but I didn't want to kiss him so I blew him a kiss instead. He pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket I pointed to the other pocket on and he nodded. 'Let me get ready to catch it.' He rolled up his shirt sleeves to his elbow and smiled I blew him the biggest kiss I could and he made a huge show catching it and fighting it to go into his pocket, which made me giggle. 'Freak!' A teenager skated passed followed by his friends who were laughing at me and making fun of me. Nat's face was painted with rage I whimpered into her to show she was scaring me. 'It's okay I'm not mad at you bub. I'm not going to do anything, just ignore them Bub they're just bullies.'

After 5 people in the space of five minutes can tell somethings wrong with me, and even mama can say something mean even though she's supposed to love me the most, I couldn't help but believe it I went to take my pacifier out but Nat stopped me. 'No keep it in it's okay, plus we don't want to lose it do we?' I shook my head so she pushed it back in properly. I tried to get out of her grip but she had a strong hold of me. 'Y/n stop, you need to calm down or I will take you home and we won't go to build a a bear.' This made me even more upset, why was mama being so mean? I gave it one last try and pushed her arm again, this time it worked I slipped off her hip but I fell to the floor, landing on my butt. It didn't hurt because of the pull-up but I still cried. 'Y/n I tried to warn you this is why you need to listen to mama.' I reached up to her but she shook her head, I cried more in response.

'When you stop throwing a tantrum I will pick you up.' This made me even more angry, I just wanted her attention but she was being mean and ignoring me. I wanted her to hold me and tell me she loved me but instead she was still being mean.

'We will go home right now if you don't stop.' I couldn't stop on my own I wanted cuddles. 'Fine then, time out.' She picked me up but not in the usual loving way and placed me on the bench on the other side I tried to cling on to her but she pulled my arms away. 'No. You were bad Bub, you sit here till I come and get you.' Nat placed a bracelet on me Tony made for when we went missions it has Jarvis and loads of other cool features I could even tell her if I slipped. 'If you move off here I will know.' They all went into the other clothing store upstairs without me. When the same boys came past. 'Hey look guys it's the baby freak.' They all laughed. 'Where's your mommy? Aw did she leave you? I don't blame her I bet she hates you.' I pressed the panic button Nat told me to press when I was in trouble.

Nat POV
Me and Wanda were looking at some more TShirts when my watched buzzed a red alert message displayed across it. It was probably just y/n throwing another tantrum trying to get attention. But what if it wasn't. I opened the sound recording that Jarvis pointed out and heard the same boys making fun of y/n. 'Mother fuckers.' I ran out of the store steve and Wanda following. They saw us and started skating towards the exit before security stopped them steve ran to them while me and Wanda checked on y/n. 'I'm sorry baby I'm so so sorry.' I lifted them into a hug. Apparently they needed it to because they held onto me and placed a soft kiss on my neck which was now becoming a bit damp. When something else caught their attention and they started whining. 'What's wrong bubba?' They smiled at the pet name I only used on special occasions before pointing to the floor where their paci must have fallen.

'It's okay I'll wash it later, we can get you a different one when we get home.' I placed it in my pocket before rubbing y/n's back. 'I love you baby, more than anything thing in the whole world.' They yawned into my neck exhausted from all the crying. I knew it wasn't exactly a good idea to let them sleep but they needed it. 'Go to sleep Bub, we'll try shopping again tomorrow, but this time I'm never letting you go.' Y/n nodded before I heard gentle snores in my ear. 'I love you bubs.'

This one was kind of sad, sorry. but if you have suggestions/ requests as always lmk.
See ya :)