Part Fifty Nine

Finally did a christmas part, sorry its so late.

Enjoy, especially the end...

(christmas.1)
~the Barton's~

"Come on guys it's Christmas! Wake up." Nat said excitedly. "Exactly it's a holiday, holidays are for relaxing." Wanda groaned. "Yes and spending time with family." Natasha added trying to wake her sister. "We're cuddling, that is spending time together." Wanda huffed refusing to open her eyes.

"Fine, we will cuddle for five minutes, but then we're getting up and opening gifts. Natasha sighed laying back down, y/n turned over before crawling inside her shirt. "You know what, I'm kinda tired maybe we should cuddle for another hour. I guess we can make an exception... for the holidays."

"I don't want to cuddle." Yelena complained, feeling in between headspaces. "Well I can't move so why don't you go play with some of y/n's toys or watch tv." Natasha suggested. "No. I don't want to do any of that. Can't one of you just get up." Yelena pouted, "Fine I'll get up." Wanda groaned.

"No, Yelena go find something to do. Wanda needs sleep. You can cuddle, play with toys or watch tv but that is it." Yelena huffed, getting up. "And no touching the presents under the tree either." Natasha warned.

After a few minutes the three had fallen asleep again leaving only Yelena, she looked over at the Christmas tree and walked over. There were even more presents under the tree than before and Yelena couldn't believe how many she had.

When her eyes landed on a red present at the back she pulled it out and looked at it for a second before ripping the paper open.

When Wanda woke later that morning she found tore up wrapping paper on the floor. "Yelena!" Wanda shouted waking the redhead. "We told you to wait!" The blonde flinched throwing the present in her hand away and dropping the pen.

"That's not fair on everyone else, we wanted to open them together." Yelena burst into tears and ran out the room, Natasha moved y/n, standing up before recognising the paper on the floor.

"Hey tiny." Nat said once she found her sister. "Mommy's mad." Yelena snivelled wiping the tears with the back of her hand. "Why did you open that present? You know what it is."

"I wrote it to Wanda not mommy. I wanted it to say to mommy." Yelena sobbed. "Oh tiny." Nat frowned opening her arms. "I will talk to Wanda don't worry, do you want to come with me?" Yelena nodded taking her hand.

"Hey Wanda, we want to talk to you." Natasha said to the woman who was picking up the paper, "she wasn't opening a gift she was re wrapping it. Look that's why the pen and gift was there. She didn't like how she did it so she fixed it." Wandas face fell.

"I'm so sorry baby." Wanda said softly opening her arms, "is okay mommy. You mad at me?" Wanda shook her head. "Never. I was just upset but I shouldn't have raised my voice at you I'm sorry." Yelena smiled holding Wanda tighter. "I love you mommy."

"I love you more little one." Wanda beamed. "Wait where's clint, Laura and the kids?" Wanda asked. "Oh they're coming down soon, they're watching movies upstairs and opening some gifts. Then when we're done here we can go back to the tower." Natasha smiled before going to get y/n. "Hey sleepyhead, let's go open some gifts." Natasha smiled taking their hand.

"Okay yelena, you can give yours first. If you'd like?" Natasha smiled nodding to wanda's gift. "Mhm mommy dis is for you." Yelena smiled placing it into her lap. "Wow! Thank you baby."

Wanda tore off the paper revealing a fluffy red blanket, "now we can cuddl an watch movies. Is say bes mommy evr on it!" Yelena was so proud as she explained every thought she had put into finding the perfect gifts.

Including a bowl that said "yes its 1pm, yes i am eating cereal, no i dont care." It was natashas idea but she insisted wanda would love it so yelena agreed to buy it. As soon as wanda read it she let out a chuckle. "It is true, you know me so well."

"Natty tell me you will wike it so i get it." Wanda looked over at natasha who blushed, looking down at her lap. "Well i love it, thank you both."

After a few more gifts being handed out which was mostly toys and cars for the littles then clothes for the adults. Natasha stood up and handed Wanda her gift.

"Natasha..." wanda looked at the obvious jewelry boxes in complete shock. "One is from me, well the other one is... well you will see."

Wanda opened the first box to see a love heart with worlds best sister on it. "I don't understand it looks like the one pietro stole for me..."

"It is, I remember the chain snapped and you were so devastated that you couldnt wear it anymore so i took it, i got it cleaned and fixed it for you. I wanted pietro to give it to you again but he said I should."

"Thank you Natasha, I thought I lost this forever." Wanda said with tears in her eyes. When she opened the other box it was a bracelet with 4 hearts on it.

"Natasha, if this is real I am going to kill you." Wanda said completely stunned. "Please don't. Although I think it would look pretty on you so I will happily risk dying."

"Can you help me put it on, I cant see." Wanda chuckled wiping her eyes. "Yeah, I can try. Sorry I got you something with hearts, I just thought it was nice and there was one for each of us."

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked with a smile, she had a feeling she already knew but she wanted to make sure, and she wanted her to say it. "Well you, yelena, y/n and... me."

"Its beautiful." Wanda smiled, "thank you natasha."

"No problem." Natasha said getting up and walking back to her seat. "Alexei you should get our gifts for the littles.

"Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you? Yelena give that to me now please." Natasha said firmly, when yelena handed it over natasha scoffed, rolling her eyes at Alexei. "You told me to give her the gun present."

"Not that one." Melina huffed walking out, here yelena here y/n these are the real presents."

Yelena tore of the wrapping and squealed. "Yay! Gun!" Natasha was about to flip out when she saw the little waving around two water guns. "See I can be good at this stuff." Melina smiled. "Look how happy they are." Melina smiled watching as y/n opened their water guns.

"Mhm... great." Natasha sighed, before walking out. Wanda kissed yelena on the head and followed shortly after.

"Hey, what is wrong?" Wanda asked the russian who was standing by the sink. "Its nothing." She sighed. "Come on Natasha. You can tell me."

"It doesnt matter." She frowned. "So you can buy me expensive jewellery but you can't tell me why you are upset?" When wanda stepped forward she could see tears in Natasha's eyes. "Nat? What is it?"

"When we were growing up, we had fake holidays so we could take photos and look like a normal family. The boxes were always empty but we didn't care. I guess it just brought up a lot of memories. I want yelena to be happy but its just weird acting like a normal family."

"Natasha I promise you, we are far from a normal family." Wanda replied making nat chuckle. "Do you think Im doing it right? With y/n yelena... and you. I want to give you all a better life but I don't know if I'm doing a good job."

"Of course you are, y/n loves you, yelena adores you. They're both so happy, and you did that Natasha. And I'm proud of you."

"You really think so?" Natasha asked doubtfully. "I know so, because I am too." Wanda smiled, hugging the russian from behind and kissing her cheek before whispering,

"I love you Natasha."

Hope you enjoyed,

See you next chapter :)