Part Thirty

TW: guns knives and injury also trauma responses/ signs of past abuse (flinching)

The next morning when Nat woke up she had a strange feeling something was going to happen. She made sure to carry extra protection. Strapping two guns to her hips instead of one and carrying two more blades than usual before sliding back into bed so y/n didn't get suspicious. She felt even more protective of y/n and couldn't help but hold them tighter making sure they were safe.  

Time skip to after breakfast

'Y/n go over there please.' Nat said calmly reaching for her gun. Y/n did as they were told and ran to the other side of the room. 'I know you're there Yelena.' She aimed it at the door. 'I know.' A blonde woman emerged also holding a gun. 'Are we going to settle this like grownups?' Nat raised her eyebrows a smirk showing on her face as if she was entertained by the situation. 'Is that what we are.' The blonde returned a smile. 'I don't know what you are anymore.' Nat said plainly. 'What did you come here for?' Nat questioned. 'I don't know.' Yelena smirked. 'Just thought I'd pay you a visit.'

Nat managed to disarm Yelena who in response grabbed a large kitchen knife. Grey came charging at Yelena and latched onto her arm making her drop the knife she dropped to the floor trying to get y/n off her but y/n kept their grip before slashing at yelena's arm she cried out in pain. 'Y/n OFF NOW.' Nat commanded Y/n whined letting go of her sister's arm but growled in her face in warning as Yelena rolled around clutching her arm. 'Y/n come.' Nat said softly Y/n came and sat next to her. 'That thing is yours?' She said sitting up nodding to the wolf Nat smiled proudly. 'Yeah so don't fuck with me.'

Nat grabbed the first aid kit and knelt beside Yelena. 'Do you want me to bleed to death?! Hurry up.' Nat raised her eyebrow. 'Grey атака.' (attack) Y/n growled creeping towards Yelena. 'Alright I'm sorry you don't need to be so sensitive. Why the aggression huh?' She mocked her fathers voice. 'Don't, do that.' Nat complained as she put her hand up in greys direction and y/n stopped and sat back tilting their head she spun her finger which y/n knew was the command for change so they switched back human.

'What the-' Nat clamped her hand over Yelena's mouth to stop the next word. 'Fuck.' Y/n said proudly Nat glared at them. 'I'm big so I can say what I want.' Y/n said confidently.

'Can we fix my arm before I bleed to death please.' Nat went back to helping Yelena. 'OW you're lucky Nat took my gun.' Yelena started glaring at the not so little little. 'Hey don't threaten them. You're not getting your gun back for longer now.' Y/n smirked usually they we're the ones Nat told of it was fun to watch it be someone else. 'You're insane you know that.' Yelena hissed at y/n as Nat poured the antiseptic on the large scratches that now flowed down her arm. 'Don't mess with my ma-  Natasha then.' Y/n defended. 'Aw how adorable the little wolfy found a friend.' Yelena mocked Nat was about to say something but y/n beat her to it. 'Bitch.' Y/n mumbled which made Yelena laugh but nat shouted. 'Hey! No.' Y/n frowned but quit acting up.

'Can you keep that thing on a leash or something?' Nat sighed. 'You two are both important to me so can you at least try and get along.' y/n and yelena both shook their heads at the same time. 'I'm not being friends with a psycho dog.' She glared at y/n. 'I'm a wolf you uneducated fuck.'

'sure the dog part you disagree with.' Yelena went to storm off but y/n flinched as she came closer. 'Yelena back away slowly.' Nat whispered gently the blonde took a few slow, quiet steps back. 'I didn't mean to- I would never.' Nat nodded 'I know it's okay.' Nat comforted her sister who had a guilty expression frozen on her face. 'y/n?' Nat asked cautiously y/n was sometimes unpredictable in these situations even Nat was never certain on their reaction.

'mama.' y/n whispered softly Nat figured it was safe enough so she wrapped her arms around them. 'mama's here baby.' yelena observed from a distance slightly confused at the situation. 'bub do you want to say hi to yelena?' y/n shook their head. 'she hate me.' nat rubbed the little's back. 'she won't hate you I promise. do you trust mama?' y/n nodded quickly, of course they did. 'okay come on then.' nat picked y/n up balancing them on her hip carrying them to yelena. 

'y/n can you say hi?' y/n waved and yelena waved back. 'nice to meet you kiddo.'  yelena ruffled y/n' hair before whispering. 'please tell me they're a l-i-t-t-l-e and i didn't just embarrass myself for no reason.' nat smiled. 'it wasn't embarrassing and yes they are.' yelena nodded. 'cool, got any snacks?' yelena asked walking to the kitchen. 'ooh m&m's.' yelena said excitedly. 'those are y/n's put them back. 'is otay you tan has.' yelena smiled. 'you're now my new best friend! now lets go yell at dora while she struggles to find her shit.' nat's eyes widened as she shook her head at her sister. yelena sighed and looked at y/n. 

'okay kiddo time for an important lesson, do not repeat any words you hear me say especially in front of mama.' yelena took y/n of nat placing them on the floor. 'no up! carry pwease?' they whined yelena laughed. 'i can do better than a carry come on little monkey.' yelena gave y/n a piggyback around the room then to the couch y/n giggled the whole time as yelena added in jumps and spins.