Part Fifty-one

Hello

Sorry for the late chapter, this is mostly Wanda and Yelena again.

"Yelena?" I heard a few knocks on the door, I unlocked the door and saw my sister standing there with a concerned look upon her face.. "Are you okay? We were all very worried about you." I gave her a small nod. "I'm fine." She raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down. "Why did you sleep in Wanda's room... in a onesie?"

"Um I-I um." I panicked, unable to find the right words. "Lena?"

"Hey Natasha, hey Yelena.” I sighed with relief when the sokovian witch walked up behind Natasha. “Yelena had a little too much to drink and wasn't feeling well so I let her borrow some clothes, we were watching a movie and she fell asleep so I left her there." She finished, I gave her an appreciative smile and nodded in confirmation.

"Okay, well I'll tell everyone you're okay then... I guess." Nat frowned at Wanda slightly which confused me but she left before I could say anything. I noticed Wanda smile sadly before turning to me. "Are you okay now?" She asked. "Yeah I'm sorry, I'll give you your room back now." I chuckled nervously.

"Are you sure? You can stay if you want. Do you want to watch a movie or something? I have snacks." I gave a small nod. "Yes please." She smiled following me inside. Half way through the movie I could feel myself starting to slip. I got up and she paused the movie with a confused smile. "What's wrong?" She asked, making me stop and turn.

"I'm uh I" I felt my eyes filling with tears. "Detka... are you feeling little?" I nodded, a tear falling down my cheek.For some reason I had a hard time lying to her, I didn’t care about anything except wanting to be in her arms again. "Lena, it's okay, come here." She said softly, opening her arms. I laid back down and cuddled up to her.

Wanda’s pov

I pulled Yelena in close, rubbing her back as she cried into my shoulder. “It’s okay detka, I’ve got you.” My heart ached seeing her so upset, I just wanted to help her. She was so cute, clinging on to me for the rest of the morning. Which was definitely appreciated by me too. I couldn’t help but wonder if this is what it felt like for Nat and Maria with their littles. I was always a little jealous of their relationships and wondered if it would ever happen for me, now I had even a small chance of that happening.

“Wands.” Yelena whispered softly, looking up at me with an adorable smile. “Yes detka?” She smiled at the name, hiding her blushing face. “What is it detka? Other than detka makes you go all adorable and shy?” I said with a light chuckle. “Um… is otay.” I could tell she was genuinely nervous to tell me so I paused the movie so I could talk to her, “detka, what’s wrong? You can tell me anything.” She shook her head,”i don wan get into trouble.” She said quietly, “I promise you wont get into trouble. It’s okay, you can tell me.”

“I'm hungry.” she said before hiding under the blanket. I tried to pull it off but yelena pulled it back again. "I'm sorry, please don't hit me. I can wait I promise."

"Hey yelena look at me please." I said softly, smiling as her head popped up again. "You will never get hit here okay? I promise if anyone even tries I will kill them." Yelena chuckled but I tilted my head.  "You're not joking." I shook my head. "Either that or Nat would."

"So I'm not in trouble?" I shook my head. "But you have to promise you will get something if you are hungry, you don't need to wait for permission here. Although having treats and chocolate instead of meals may be an exception. What do you want to eat?"

"Macaroni and cheese?" I nodded in response. "Well that's easy, do you want to stay big or do you want to be little again?" She didn't say anything but she reached out for me. "You just want me to carry you?" I asked with a chuckle picking her up. She nodded into my neck.

I placed her down on the counter whilst I made her some lunch, plus some extra because there was always someone who wanted it, when it was almost ready I looked up at her to see her frowning at the door.

"Hey guys." Nat said quietly, holding y/n. "Oh hey do you guys want some mac and cheese? There's more than enough for us." I saw nat nod. "Yeah thanks." She said coldly, glancing at her sister. Yelena looked down at her hands.

"Detka? Do you want to eat somewhere else?" I asked quietly, noticing her discomfort. "No it's okay." I plated up the mac and cheese and handed it out to everyone, before sitting next to Yelena. It was a pretty silent meal overall, the tension between Natasha and Yelena hadn’t lifted and I couldn’t understand it. It seemed to come from nowhere and it surprised me.

“Hey Yelena, do you and Wanda want to watch a movie with us?” Nat asked when I collected up the empty bowls, Yelena looked at me and I shrugged. “It’s up to you detka.” Yelena nodded. “Yeah… okay.” she said quietly, “Awesome.” Nat smiled. “We’ll meet you there.” She picked y/n up and left the room. “You okay?” I asked Yelena who nodded, raising her arms. I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the living room.

“down.” Yelena whispered when we reached the door, I placed her down before the russian, or the little in her lap could see her. "Hey guys." I smiled, announcing our presence. Yelena sat down next to her sister, I joined her on the other side.

Not even halfway through the movie Yelena tapped me on the shoulder catching the spy's attention. "Are you okay, sestra?"

"I feel sick. I have to go." She said, getting up abruptly. Natasha and I shared a worried look. "Do you want one of us to come with you?" I called after her but she just shook her head.

After a few minutes we both got increasingly worried so I left to check on her. "Detka?" I asked knocking on my door before entering. I saw her curled up in my bed. "I don't feel good." She groaned.

"I'm sorry, detka. Do you want some cuddles to feel better?" I asked, making her nod. I laid down next to her, pulling her close to my chest.

Sometime later I was woken up to the door opening. "Yelena are you in-" Natasha froze looking at us, she scowled at me and closed the door with a huff.

"What was that about?" The blonde asked, I shook my head. "I don't know, but it's okay baby." I smiled sadly, kissing her forehead. "Now get some more rest okay."

See you next chapter :)