Part Twenty Seven

'What do you want for lunch?' Wanda asked when they made it to the kitchen. 'Ilk.' Y/n cheered but Wanda shook her head. 'You had milk an hour ago and that's not proper food.' This made y/n mad what was the point in asking if she was going to ignore them well they can do it right back. 'Y/n you have five seconds or I'll pick for you.' Wanda said gently, still, y/n knew she wasn't kidding but they stayed strong anyway. 'Mac and cheese, grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly?' Y/n didn't respond to any of them. 'Last chance or I'll make you a peanut butter jelly.' Y/n still didn't respond. 'Fine. I can ignore you too.' Wanda purposefully made the sandwich with her back to y/n. Y/n did not like that in the slightest, they jumped off the counter almost falling in the process but managed to catch themselves and walked over to Wanda and whined. No response. Tugged at her shirt. No response. Stomped on the floor, no response. What does a little have to do to get some attention round here? 'Fuck!' Y/n shouted.

'Hey kid! cut it out.' Tony had his dad face on and pointed at the little. Even cursing didn't work. Wanda walked away with the sandwich placing it on the corner of the table.
y/n didn't feel like eating right now they were too annoyed at Wanda. 'Peter. Your lunch is on the table!' Wanda called out to the teen building a Lego in the corner. HUH? That's my sandwich! Now she's given it away? That's not fair! Y/n watched peter stand up and sure enough he sat in front of their sandwich and took a bite. Then to make matters worse wanda sat next to him! Wanda always sat next to y/n or when Nat was there, opposite them. 'How was school peter?' Wanda asked before taking a bite of her own sandwich. Now she was having a conversation with him. That built up a rage inside y/n they threw a huge tantrum stomping on the floor and kicking all the walls. Peter turned around but Wanda stopped him. 'Ignore them peter they'll stop soon.' Ignore them? That made y/n feel even worse.

'Um okay so It was pretty good but I got this homework where we have to do a project about a different country and I was thinking of doing sokovia would you help me?' Wanda smiled softly. 'Sure you get any supplies you want to use and we can do it this afternoon.' Y/ns movements stopped, the whole afternoon?! Y/n has barely had any time with Wanda at all today and now they can't even have the afternoon? With that y/n stormed over to peters Lego and raised it above their head. 'Y/n please don't that took me-' too late y/n slammed the Death Star down towards the floor but just before it hit it was surrounded by a ball of red and lifted away from y/n. UH OH the sokovian came marching over to y/n.

Y/n slipped away and ran past Wanda then peter towards their room before slamming the door shut locking it and jumping into their bed. It's not fair their mama wouldn't ignore them like this. Sure y/n was being bad but they wanted attention and none of the other ways worked. Y/n heard several knocks at the door but knew it was Wanda so just hid further into the sheets. They couldn't help but wish their mama was here. She'd understand, she always knew when y/n needed a good cuddle, she knew the difference between acting out for attention and just for the sake of it. The thing is y/n could ask Nat for cuddles and comfort but Wanda wasn't their mama they couldn't burden her with their worries they barely liked it when it was Nat. How was they supposed to tell her they only wanted milk so they could get extra love and reassurance from Wanda?

There was two more knocks. 'Y/n open the door.' Wanda said firmly but y/n just imagined a new scenario instead of knocks it was a thunderstorm and they were safe in Nat's arms. 'Peter worked so hard on that build, it took him four hours and you almost destroyed it. How would you feel if one of us destroyed all of your stuff!' Wanda borderline shouted but she stopped when she noticed the quiet sobs under the sheets.

'Y/n?' Wanda pulled at the sheet but y/n clung on refusing to be seen. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice.' She said softly, kicking herself for acting so impulsively but y/n didn't stop sobbing if anything it got worse. 'Y/n what's going on?' She pulled the sheet off the little. 'You can tell me.' Y/n shook their head. 'Sit up cutie.' Y/n smiled at the name and obeyed. 'Now what's going on?' Y/n held their arms out for Wanda, she knew she shouldn't be rewarding y/n right now but anyone could see they needed a hug so she nodded and opened her arms y/n climbed onto her lap facing her and placed their foreheads together then interlocking their fingers with hers. This was something they only did with Wanda. Finally I can have my hugs. Y/n thought which obviously wanda heard. You just wanted a hug? Wanda spoke in y/ns mind. Mhm but I not knows how to tell you cos you no my mama and I too needy an' I annoys you. With that Wanda pulled her hands away from y/n and pulled them so they were sat sideways on her lap. 'You're not annoying cutie, I'm sorry I ignored you. How about we have milk before bedtime? Y/n nodded. 'Otay.' That means I can have cuddles! Wanda looked down at the little. 'Is that why you wanted milk?' Y/n nodded. 'Honey you don't need to lie about wanting milk so you can have a cuddle you can just ask me.' Wanda held onto y/n for a few more seconds. 'Now y/n you did a lot of bad things huh?' Y/n looked down nodded. 'Now i know you didn't do it to be bad, but you can't do bad things to get your own way so go stand in that corner for ten minutes.' Y/n slid off the bed and stood in the corner.