Part Fifty-Eight

Hi!

The next morning, Yelena was the first one to wake up, she saw the mess on the floor and her first idea was to clean it up before the adults saw and got mad. "Baby. Where are you going?" Wanda mumbled sleepily, waking up Natasha before falling back to sleep. "Hey Tiny." The redhead smiled at her sister, sitting up, she was always better at waking up than the sokovian.

"No don wook is a mess." Yelena whined covering Natasha's eyes. "Well if there's a mess I think I have to look to help you clean it up." Natasha chuckled at her sister's adorableness, pulling the little's hand off her face.

"OH MY GODS!" Natasha fake gasped, "we need to wake Wanda and y/n up!" Yelena looked at her confused. "Why?" Natasha smiled, kissing y/n's forehead. "Wait a second please Lena, y/n honey wake up." Yelena didn't understand but she ran around the other side to help wake up wanda anyway. "Mommy get up."

"Wanda get up in three seconds or I'm unleashing the littles on you." Natasha warned, the sokovian got up with a groan. "Wook mess." Yelena frowned pointing to it. "Oh no, What happened?" Wanda said, trying to stay calm. "Nunno." Yelena shrugged before walking over. "Someone walks in it." She said pointing to the footsteps.

"Hmm so whoever made the mess walked in it, I guess we will have to follow the footsteps to see where it goes." Natasha said with a small smile, winking at Wanda, telling her to play along. "Yeah, shall we go see where they go?"

"YES!" Both the littles exclaimed. "Okay but we have to be quiet. Everyone else is sleeping." Natasha whispered, putting her finger on her lips, both the littles copied, making Wanda laugh. "Mommy shhh!" Yelena whisper yelled. "Sorry baby." Wanda whispered, getting up and Taking the Russian's hand.

Natasha offered Y/n her hand but the little refused, instead doing grabby hands. "Up." Natasha nodded, picking the little up and giving them their paci, Yelena stared for a moment but looked away sadly. "You okay baby?" Wanda asked, making the little nod.

"Okay." Wanda said suspiciously, "let's find out who made this mess." Yelena ran to the edge of the footsteps and jumped up and down with excitement. "Mommy natty y/n wook!" Everyone walked over and saw a letter taped to the back door. "It's from Santa!" Natasha said excitedly. "Santa? Wow, what does it say?" Wanda asked equally as animated. "It's the naughty or nice list for our family, everyone's on the nice list except Clint."

"WOW! Well if I'm on the naughty list I guess I'll pull a Grinch and take all these decorations back." Clint frowned, holding a box labelled "Christmas".

"How do you always just show up when we say your name?" Natasha groaned, rolling her eyes. "I set an alarm because I wanted to decorate while you were asleep but I heard you all were awake so I just sat on the stairs with my box but when you said I was on the naughty list it offended me."

"Well we can still decorate whilst we are waiting for the kids to wake up then we can just do the tree all together." Nat suggested making Wanda nod.

"Actually, we are doing trees a little differently this year. We got the littles a tree each so Wanda and Yelena can have one to decorate then the same with Nat and y/n then we can decorate the big tree." He smiled

"Thanks Clint, that is surprisingly nice of you." Natasha smirked, earning a light punch to the shoulder.

"Hey no hit mama." Y/n frowned, slapping Clint back making them all laugh.

"Sorry kiddo." Clint chuckled lightly. "Okay no more hitting or fighting, let's just do some decorating." Wanda said firmly, taking the box off clint and putting it on the table.

The group got to work decorating and with the help of Wanda's magic they were finished pretty quickly, even the trees were decorated in no time. "Baby do you want to put the star on now?" Natasha asked y/n who nodded. "Okay here." Natasha lifted them up and they placed it up on top. "Hey baby, do you want to put your star on too?" The sokovian asked but yelena shook her head with a frown .

"What's wrong baby?" Wanda asked quietly, picking the little up, in response she just whined and hid her face in her mommy's neck. "Hey tiny, is something wrong?" Natasha asked, touching the little's back, however Yelena thought Natasha was trying to take her away so she started to cry. "Shh baby it's okay." Wanda whispered, bouncing her a little. After a few moments she was able to calm the Russian down.

"How old do you think she is?" Natasha asked quietly, wondering if her age had something to do with her behavior. "right now? probably around one, if not then maybe two." she replied. "I fwee, mommy." Yelena mumbled, lifting her head to look at Wanda."Sorry, she is three." both of the women laughed. "Hey tiny." Natasha smiled.

The family stayed a few days longer than they originally planned and before they knew it it was the day before Christmas. Natasha was getting y/n ready for bed and Wanda was taking a shower whilst Yelena played outside the door, well that is where she was supposed to be.

'baby?' Wanda called out, walking through the house, stopping when she heard Yelena's gentle snoring coming from downstairs. She walked down the stairs and turned towards the kitchen and smiled softly, walking over to the Russian as quietly as she could. The little was laid with her head on the table, facing the side. A piece of paper as well as various coloured pencils were scattered around her head.

There were several drawings laid out and Wanda scanned over them with a smile until she stopped at a coloured drawing of two people building a snowman with the words 'best sister ever' written above the scene.

Wanda grinned, stroking the girl's hair as she slept peacefully, before bending down to her level, kissing the blonde's head in an effort to wake her up in the most gentle way possible. Yelena whined slightly, reaching out for her and mumbling "Wands." And hiding her face in her neck.

'hi, little one!' she beamed, pulling her away for a second so that she could pick the little up and put her on her waist. Yelena frowned at the loss of contact but she soon relaxed again, feeling comforted by the sokovians hold. Yelena sleepily rubbed her eyes, yawning and laying her head on Wanda's shoulder.

'It's bedtime now, baby. you're so sleepy.' Wanda said softly as she began carrying her towards the couch and placing her down next to Natasha and y/n. 'ni ni?' she questioned, feeling too small and too deep in her headspace to form proper sentences.

'Yes, baby, it's night night time.' she replied, laying down next to Yelena pulling the blanket over the two of them. The sokovian wrapped her arm around the blonde who sighed, rolling over and laying on her chest. 'I love you baby' Wanda whispered, pulling Yelena closer to her.