Part Fifty-Five

Hi!

Sorry, another short part, but its longer than the previous one.

"Wanda please." Yelena begged grabbing the witches arm. "I didn't mean to tell you that, I am sorry. I never wanted you to find out like that. Natasha didn't- I mean... I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad it's just a lot... I don't know what to do." Wanda sighed wiping her tears away. "What do you mean?" Yelena frowned slightly. "Well uh, I like Natasha too."

"Ew." Yelena groaned pretending to gag. "Wait? YOU LIKE HER BACK?!" Yelena asked excitedly. "That fixes everything, except if you kiss in front of me there is a high chance I will throw up and the idea of you dating is gross but you make her happy and I guess it is worth suffering for."

"Well thank you Yelena." Wanda smiled. "I will talk to her later okay, maybe then we can work all of this out together." Yelena smiled widely at the idea of mending their relationship, she was so desperate she ran into her room.

"Come on let's go find her!" Yelena shouted throwing clothes into a bag. "Yelena we can't just turn up at Clints house she is already mad at you."

"Exactly! She will be so surprised we are there, and probably mad she will forget what happened and why she was mad at me originally then when you tell her... well you know then she will be happy again and then she will be less mad at me."

"Why did that make sense? Okay fine but if she gets really mad and I say we are leaving, we are leaving okay?" Yelena nodded zipping up her bag, "okay let's go."

"Baby calm down." Wanda chuckled, "I still have to pack my stuff." Yelena rolled her eyes earning a glare from the sokovian. "Sorry... I am gonna go grab some snacks for the road." She exclaimed before running to the kitchen and raiding the snack cupboard.

"That is way too much candy put some back please." Wanda said firmly making yelena jump, the blonde huffed throwing some back with a huff. "I thought you were packing." She whined crossing her arms with a sulk.

"Aw don't be grumpy baby." Wanda kissed the little's forehead. "Here one bag and thats it." The witch smiled handing the Russian a pouch of m&ms. "Thanks." She said with a frown.

"Hey, why are you being so grumpy?" Wanda asked lifting the little's chin. "M tired n i wan candy n i wan hugs. i jus wanna be mad!" She yelled stomping her feet and throwing her amrs around.

Wanda nodded picking her up. "It's okay baby just let it out." She said softly, rubbing circles on her back. "Are you just having a rough day?" Yelena nodded with a whine as the witch used her magic to carry the bags out, still holding the little in her arms. "Sorry babygirl. Why don't you try get some sleep on the way to see your sister?"

"You're going to see Natasha?" Wanda turned to see Melina stood behind them. "Yes we are."

"Can I come too, wait... Why are you carrying yelena?" Yelena looked up and began to cry at the mention of her name. "It's okay, she is just tired and she doesn't feel very good." Melina nodded. "Although I don't understand why she needs help my girls are a lot tougher than that but alright." Wanda just smiled, trying to avoid conflict in front of her baby. "You can come with us just please leave yelena be. I don't need her getting more upset." Wanda sighed rocking her gently. "Okay." Melina said with a small smile.

Yelena remained asleep the whole way to Clint's house even when Wanda nervously knocked on the door. "Yeah I've got it!" Wanda heard the Russian's voice from behind the door before it opened.

"For fuck sake." The redhead groaned slamming the door shut, only to have it caught by Wanda's magic. "Natasha please just let me talk." Wanda pleaded. "I would prefer to talk to you when you're not clinging to my sister thanks." She huffed rolling her eyes.

"Well she is asleep and she has made herself sick not sleeping and barely eating because she is too upset about what happened so unless you let me put her down inside she is going to have to stay here, so your choice."

Natasha sighed opening the door enough to let them all in. Wanda placed yelena on the couch, kissing her forehead and walking to the kitchen with her sister.

"Okay please don't be mad but I overheard what yelena yelled at you over the phone." Natasha frowned with confusion before realising what the witch meant. "And I feel the same way about you."

Nat looked at her completely stunned. "But you're with-" She was about to finish that sentence but she was cut off by the sound of her sisters screams.

"Yelena!" Natasha shouted running into the living room followed by Wanda.