Part FIFTY

Hi!

I can't believe there's fifty parts to this story...

Anyway thanks for reading this so far and I hope you like this one.

This is mostly Wanda and Yelena... you're welcome

I tried to make this fit as much as possible with the events from last time so hopefully this makes sense.

Yelena's pov:

"Hey there is my little girl." Alexei grinned walking over to me, I tried to hide my disgust as he pulled me into a hug but he really did stink. "Ugh!" I groaned breaking free and going over to Wanda.

"Hey, I know you looked after y/n a lot and I wanted to thank you and say I'm sorry for everything that happened." The witch gave me a small smile. "Don't worry I don't mind, I like looking after y/n and carol." There was something about her smile that warmed my heart, the way she spoke about littles. Maybe she could look after me for a day sometime.

NO!

Yelena pull yourself together. You're not a little... it's just a side effect of the chemical subjugation.

"Oh well it's good that they have someone you know.. it can be hard being little without someone to help... I think... someone told me that." She gave me a small smile and a nod as I cursed myself for slipping up.

I begged for her not to see through the horrible cover up, I couldn't understand why I was so nervous, I was a black widow, I was supposed to be strong and calm.

I usually was but around her I was a stuttering, stumbling mess and I was starting to feel the need to slip. "Hey, are you okay?" Wanda asked quietly, trying not to draw the attention of the people around us.

"Y-yeah um I'm jus gonna." I tried walking backwards only to trip over and fall landing on my butt tears filling my eyes.

"Yelena!" Melina crouched down next to me. "You are crying." She said with a frown, she seemed more concerned than she usually would after one of us would fall. Probably because I only ever risked crying in serious situations, otherwise it wasn't worth it.

"It's okay, you're okay Yelena." Wanda knelt the other side of me as I covered my face. I was fully in little space and I couldn't let anyone see me. "Are you sure? She never cries. Yelena can you tell me what's wrong?" I shook my head and continued sobbing into my hands.

"It's okay I know what's happened, I will take her and calm her down." Wanda lifted me up surprisingly easily and carried me into what I think was her room.

She sat on the edge of her bed with me on her lap side ways, "Hey Lena, can you take some breaths for me it's alright." I felt her rub my back slowly so I timed my breathing with her movements and soon I was only hiccuping.

"Sowwy." My voice cracked as I rubbed the tears away with my fist. "You don't have to say sorry sweetheart. Sometimes you can't help being little especially after a tumble like that, are you sure you're okay?" I gave a small nod laying my head against her shoulder as she held me.

"Don tell natty pease." I asked and she shook her head. "I would never, this is your secret to tell okay?" I gave a small nod and she smiled. "Just know that we all love you, you know we'd accept you no matter what, especially Nat she adores you." She held me for a few minutes until I calmed down and returned to my 'normal' headspace.

"Yeah thanks I'm okay now, I better go before Natasha notices I'm gone." I said getting off her lap. "You can stay in here and hide for a little if you want she won't look for you in here." Wanda smiled, I didn't want to tell her to leave, and part of me didn't want her to but this was all so new and overwhelming.

"Yeah um could you get me a glass of water please? I'm a little thirsty, I would go but-" I trailed off but she seemed to understand because she got up without saying anything else and just left with a smile.

I couldn't process this, I was actually little around someone and she didn't seem upset with me. She didn't yell at me or call me names, she seemed to understand me.

Either way, I couldn't let it happen again or I might end up like y/n and carol, not that there was anything wrong with them it's just they usually seemed so comfortable around everyone when little and I wasn't sure I wanted anyone to know.

Especially not my sister.

"Hey Lena?" Shit... speak of the devil. "Are you okay? Melina told me you were upset." Nat knocked on the door, I quickly turned the lock and backed away, covering my ears. I heard her say something faintly then everything went quiet so I assumed she left.

I climbed onto Wanda's bed and I must have fell asleep because I woke up to really loud banging.

"Yelena!" It was Alexei's voice shouting at me, my fingers flew to my mouth as my eyes filled with tears. He carried on banging on the door so I hid under the witches bed, ignoring all the boxes.

"Hey you big idiot! There's a little trying to sleep!" Nat's words made me panic until I realised she must have been talking about y/n.

"Hey Yelena, we're all worried about you." Nat said softly, part of me wanted to crawl out and give her a hug but I decided against it. I would definitely regret that when I was big if I did.

So I stayed under there, too scared to move, until Nat gave up and went back to y/n. I was expecting to be left alone after that but Wanda came back in and saw me. "Oh sweetheart."

At first I was surprised at how she got in but I remembered that she had powers. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes for the second time that night.

"Wexi scawy." I mumbled around my fingers.

"It's okay he's gone to bed now, speaking of, I think you should be getting ready for night night hm?" I gave her a small nod and crawled out of my hiding space with a little help from the witch.

"Okay let's get you some clothes, those don't look like comfy pyjamas." She said chuckling at my costume. "Mhm." I saw her twist her hand, a small glow of red in her palm and when I looked down I was in a grey onesie. "Don't tell Nat I did that." I nodded with a giggle, I liked having secrets with Wanda.

"Alright now it's bedtime for you little one." Wanda smiled lifting the covers for me to slide in. "Nigh Wands tanks yous." I saw her face light up as she smiled down at me. "You're very welcome Yelena, sweet dreams."

I closed my eyes, hearing wanda's footsteps get quieter followed by the door closing.

Hope you enjoyed this

see ya next chapter