Part Forty Five

"Alright guys let's go have some fun, each avenger has picked an activity for us all to do. There's a lot to do so we better get going." Tony smiled. "Hey miss hill can I take them?" Peter gestured to us. "Of course." Peter held out his hands and me and Carol took one each.

"He's really good with them isn't he." Maria whispered making Wanda nod. "He has a weird talent for calming them down, I don't know how he understands them so well but he does." Wanda smiled.

"So this group is starting with games then we can go have dinner at the beach then maybe watch some movies and then we have a really cool evening planned." Tony smiled fiddling with his iPad. "This goes without saying but no cheating and Wanda that means no mind reading." Wanda agreed so we headed over to the games/ arcade room.

"Okay me and Peter are going to play on the racing cars are you guys okay to go on your own?" Wanda and Maria nodded taking back the littles and chuckling as the two boys happily ran off.

"Okay guys what do you want to play?" Maria asked looking at both y/n and Carol. "Hide and seeks!" Carol cheered bouncing up and down. "Okay princess if y/n wants to we can play hide and seek." Maria looked at you waiting for a response. "I want to hide with Wanda." Y/n whispered and Wanda smiled. "We can hide together whilst Maria seeks, is that okay with you Maria?" The agent nodded. "Of course, okay I will count to a hundred whilst you three hide okay." Carol giggled excitedly. "No peek Mommy."

"I won't princess okay 1... 2...3" Maria closed her eyes and faced the wall continuing to count chuckling to herself as her baby giggled the whole time she searched for a place to hide. You hid in the corner by the card table whilst Wanda hid behind the bar opposite. However carol had another idea.

She decided to use her powers to fly up on the ledge. She soon regretted her choice at how up high she was but she heard Maria shout that she was coming to find them so she had no choice but to stay put.

"Okay if I know my baby Carol is probably hiding under the table somewhere so Ha!" Maria shouted crouching down, sighing when she didn't see anyone under there. "Okay hm maybe she's over here?" Maria asked in a silly voice trying to get Carol to giggle. "I really wonder where she could be. I really miss her." Maria frowned, she really wanted y/n to win but it was getting harder to find Carol without the possibility of uncovering y/n.

"Okay seeing as my baby is too clever I think I might have to look for Wanda instead." Maria looked in more places including over with Peter and Tony before spotting something move over by the bar. It had to have been Wanda because the littles weren't allowed near the bar. "Found you Wanda. What are you doing?"

Wanda chuckled. "Making a margarita." Maria shook her head. "Do you want one?" Maria frowned. "You don't usually drink, it's not even 5pm what has gotten into you?"

Wanda gave her a look of fake offense. "What has gotten into you?!"
(😉😉😏)

"You're the one who's the 'master' at hide and seek yet can't find anyone." Maria rolled her eyes. "Fine but no drinking." Maria poured the drink out. "This is serious, I want to win." Maria huffed straightening herself out.

"Wands I no wan to play anymore." The two heard a small voice behind them. "Hey love what's wrong are you sure?" Wanda asked walking over to you. "Mhm I don wan to." Wanda nodded. "Okay why don't we get Carol and find something else to do?" You nodded.

"Carol baby you won, come out." Maria shouted but didn't hear a response. "Princess?" You pointed up to the ledge and Maria gasped. "Mommy help p'ease." Wanda waved her wrist and the blonde came floating down. She ran into Maria's arms who spun her around.

"Never do that again, I told you no more climbing or flying up high places. It's dangerous you could get stuck or fall and Mommy wouldn't have known you were up there, you scared me." Carol nodded. "I really sorry Mommy it was fun but then it got scary." Maria nodded. "I know, thank you for apologising baby. You're not in trouble, this is just a warning okay?" Carol nodded. "What do you say to Wanda for helping you?" Carol wrapped her arms around the sokovian who returned the gesture. "Im sorry, tanks auntie Wands." The sokovian smiled back at the little. "You're welcome Carol."

"Mommy can we go play cards?" Carol asked running to the table. "I think we will join you." Tony smiled walking over. "You bored of cars already Stark?" Wanda chuckled. "I have real sports cars at home that go faster why would I want to play with fake ones?"

Peter scratched the back of his head. "I beat him ten times." Maria chuckled. "Out of?" Tony rolled his eyes. "Ten." Peter mumbled making wanda and Maria laugh. "How was I supposed to know teenagers are good at gaming?"

Everyone made their way to the card table and sat down. "What are we playing? 21? Poker? Snap?" Tony asked shuffling the cards. "Let's play 21 but in teams because it might be hard for the little ones." Wanda suggested. We decided to switch up the teams slightly. Peter and Tony were still together but this time I went with Maria and carol was with Wanda.

"You better be ready to loose." Tony smirked dealing out the cards. "What do you think y/n?" Maria asked showing me the cards. "One more or stick?" I did grabby hands for the cards and Tony gave us one. Tony and Peter stayed as did Wanda and carol. "We got 19." Tony smiled placing them down. "18." Wanda sighed. "We won." Maria smiled. "Perfect 21, nice job y/n." Maria smiled giving me a high five. We carried on playing for a few more rounds and Tony and Peter hadn't won one yet.

"I give up." Tony frowned throwing the cards down. "I need a drink."

We decided to play one more and this time peter flipped over his cards to reveal he got 21. "What?!" Tony shouted from the bar. "Why does the kid get all the luck?" He frowned. "You quit Tony that could've been a team win." Maria chuckled. "Well I think it's time we headed to the beach don't you."

When I got of my chair I felt a sudden pain in my stomach causing me to double over. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Peter asked placing his hand on my back. "Owie." Maria and Wanda looked at me with a concerned frown. "Do you feel sick?" I nodded. "Wan mama." I whined clutching my stomach. "Y/n I don't know if that's a good idea." Maria said gently. "But I wan my mama."

Peter got me a glass of water as Maria sat me back on the chair. "Mama." I whined against Maria. "She's coming soon love I promise." A few moments later the door swung open and Nat came running towards me. "Dorogoy!" I ran into her embrace. "Wanda told me you were feeling sick, are you okay?" I shook my head. "It really hur's mama."

Nat frowned lifting me into her arms and I buried my face into her neck.
"It's okay baby mamas here now." She whispered rocking me gently. "Mamas here."

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but hopefully I can post more.

Let me know if you have any suggestions I appreciate the ones I already have been given and I'm working on those so thank you <3

Hope you enjoyed
Take care ❤️