Part forty

There is a potential new pairing in this chapter if you don't like it I can find a way to not write it in anymore but let me know your thoughts.

(It isn't stated whether the relationship is platonic or romantic so I will leave that to your judgement. But feel free to let me know your opinions. Also this pairing does not reflect my opinions or anything so if you hate it then don't come at me.) 

"I don't get how that is comfy." Nat gestured to her stomach where y/n had laid for the past hour. "I don't know either but it is adorable." Maria stated Nat and Wanda nodded in agreement. "I think I might go for a swim." Carol stated throwing her towel on the seat where she was sat on. 

"Yeah before you go come here." Carol huffed and walked over to Maria. "Don't huff at me, I need to tell you something." Hill frowned, Carol nodded, "sorry. What did you want?" Carol asked quietly.

"be careful okay, we've already had to pull one little out of the pool today don't make it two and stay where I can see you." Maria whispered back and Carol rolled her eyes playfully. "You're such a mom," Maria chuckled. "Just go."

"Mama." Y/n whined shortly after sliding their head out from Nat's shirt. "Hey baby did you have good sleepies?" Nat asked y/n nodded before laying against Nat's chest. "You just slept for two hours how are you still tired?" Nat asked with a chuckle. "No s'eepy mama comfy." Nat smiled and Wanda and Maria awed. "Stop" y/n pouted before hiding in Nat's neck but that only made them smile more. "Mama! say no do it." Nat shook her head. "I'm sorry little one I can't tell them to stop. They're going to think you're cute, you're adorable."

"Fine I s'eep so you can no calls me cute no more." Y/n huffed. "I hate to break it to you y/n but you're cute when you sleep too." Y/n whined. "Well my baby is adorable so if you're not adorable then... maybe you aren't mama's baby." Y/n sat up giving Nat a look of horror. "No I mama's baby!" They said loudly. "Well if you're my baby then that means you are adorable. Are you mama's cute little baby?" Y/n nodded. "I baby you my mama." They emphasised the point by pointing to themselves then to Natasha.

"That's right, clever baby." Nat kissed the little forehead. "I'm you're mama and you're my baby." You nodded. "Only my mama." Nat nodded with a chuckle. "Only yours, and your only my baby right?" Y/n nodded. "Only mama's baby."

"Hey guys there's an ice cream bar over there, it opens in like an hour. Can we get some ice cream?" Peter asked climbing out of the pool. "Yes but let's all have a swim first. Let's go in the hot tub." Tony suggested. Most of the guys went over to the hot tub whilst the women and y/n sat by the edge of the pool. 

"Do you want to go for a swim baby?" Nat asked making me nod. "But mama do it too."

"Of course I will." Nat smiled at me. "Do you guys want to join us?" Maria looked at carol who shook her head. "I can't swim." Peter, who was sat next to us tilted his head. "We swam together earlier?" Carol started to play with her fingers. "Yeah... i just can't now."

I gave her a smile. "It's okay I no wike to swim withou' my mommy too." Carol looked at me in shock. "but I fink she swim wiv yous if you say pwease den no need to be scared." I smiled.

"But... people see me." I nodded remembering how scared I used to be for people to see me in public. "Pete." I waved him over before whispering in his ear. "Okay I'll go tell them." 

Everyone watched in confusion as peter walked over to the guys. "Hey, y/n is kind of scared of swimming and they don't really want people seeing them so little so can you guys just not look over here?" Everyone seemed sympathetic and agreed to keep to themselves. 

"There they promised to leave us alone. I can go over there too if you want?" Peter asked Carol who shook her head. "It's o..otay." everyone gave Carol a reassuring smile, I wondered if this is what it felt like when people heard me talk. It was nice to see her being open about it. I hoped I could make a new little friend.

"mommy?" Carol looked up at Maria who smiled. "Yes angel?" 

Carol pointed to the pool. "Mommy swim wiv me pwease?" Maria nodded with a huge smile. "Of course love." Maria took the girls hand before sliding into the water. "Mommy's got you." Carol nodded before pushing herself off the edge and into the water Nat and y/n soon following suit.

they started in the shallow end so the water only came up to the middle of their stomachs so the little's could safely stand by themselves. "Who would have thought we would both be secret caregivers?" Nat smiled at the agent. "Well technically Carol only slips once in a blue moon so you're more of a caregiver than me." The redhead smiled.

"How did it happen?" Maria sighed a warm smile forming on her face. "if I'm entirely honest I'm not really sure. It was after a really long mission she came back exhausted. I patched her up and took care of her. She practically lived in my bed for three months and soon all that played on my tv were kids movies. I did some research, okay a lot of research and told her about what I found, the rest is history I guess. She doesn't go into headspace very much except whenever she comes back from space so I help her wherever I can."

"well I insulted y/n and found out so your back story is a lot nicer than ours. But when you know you know I guess." Nat smiled at the two littles who were now having splash fights with Wanda and Peter. 

I apologise this is short and I know I haven't updated my books in a while but I have mock exams next week and if I don't pass I could get kicked out of school so.. fun. I also just haven't had many ideas so if you do have any requests let me know.

Thank you guys for all the support and help for this book I can't believe it.

Thank you 

: )