Part Twenty one

'Y/n? baby it's time to wake up.' They nodded into my chest. 'Come on time to get up.' They whined before rubbing their eye. 'You said yes a minute ago.' I said tickling them. 'Comfy.' They mumbled it was so adorable. 'You want to just stay in bed and cuddle till dinner?' They nodded. 'How about I put some cartoons on?' They just shrugged. 'You don't care?' They shook their head. 'Just wan' mama.' I kissed their forehead. 'Can I put the tv on?' They nodded their eyes shutting slowly. 'Ah ah no more sleepies. Or you won't sleep tonight.' 'Sleepy now too.' They sighed closing their eyes again. 'Bub you can either stay awake and watch cartoons or we'll have to go in the living room.' This time they got off and laid on the other side of the bed. 'Bub what are you doing?' They turned away from me and curled up. 'Aw what's wrong Bub?' I asked knowing the answer. 'Is someone being grumpy today?' 'Ya mama, mama no let y/n go na nite.' They frowned. I leaned over and kissed their forehead. 'Mama no love y/n no more.' I couldn't tell if they were joking or not. 'Mama does love y/n. Mama love y/n lots and lots. Mama will always love y/n.' I gave y/n a ton of kisses and cuddles reassuring them each time how much I loved them.

'Mama love y/n. Y/n love mama.' They smiled. 'That's right it's just you and me Bub and I will always love you and take care of you.' I gave them one last kiss on their forehead before they whispered. 'We can go now.' I smiled and picked them up. 'Hey y/n good timing someone here wants to wish you a happy birthday.' 'Who is it?' I asked not having a good feeling about this. 'Y/n's dad is here.' I froze I didn't know they had one, well obviously they did at one point but y/n never mentioned them. 'Dada?' They seemed nervous but excited to see him so I didn't dispute anything. Maybe I was just jealous. 'Hey kiddo!' A tall man entered. 'Hello everyone. Mr Stark.' He nodded to Tony who nodded back. 'You know y/ns... father?' I asked seeming more hostile than I perhaps should have. 'No I tracked him through y/ns H-Y-D-R-A records.' He spelled it out hoping it wouldn't trigger them luckily they weren't paying attention they were just staring at the man.

'How did y/n end up there? Did you give them up?' His face softened. 'No I would never, their mother sold them to hydra by the time I found out it was too late.' Y/n still looked a bit tense but reached out to him. 'You okay with this?' I asked unsure who I was asking at this point. I wanted to be okay with it, y/n seemed okay but to me the dad seemed pretty eager. 'Come to dada?' Y/n nodded so I passed them over. 'Remember Bub you can let go any time.' I say before fully letting go. 'Of course you just tell me when and i will give you back.' This made me feel slightly better he was teaching y/n boundaries. Maybe I misjudged him. 'Why don't you go spend some time with y/n in the other room?' Tony gestured to the meeting room. 'Is that okay y/n or do you want to stay with her?' Y/n pointed to the room. Obviously they felt safe, which is a first. Tony pulled up the cameras so they could monitor y/n it didn't have sound for confidentiality reasons for missions but they could see the body language of the pair.

'How is he? Do we need to kill him?' Bucky came over he didn't trust him fully either. Until all of a sudden y/ns body language changed bucky's did to, they must have seen the same thing. before I could say anything Bucky ran into the room and pinned the guy against the wall. 'Y/n get out. Get out!' He shouted y/n stayed frozen with fear. 'Bucky what the hell?' Tony exclaimed. 'Get y/n out of the room!' I picked y/n up and placed them on the sofa. When all of a sudden y/n changed and ran towards the meeting room, I grabbed a gun and followed.

Tony POV.
The scene had changed Bucky was in the corner covering his ears. I was being held against the wall. 'Jarvis a little help?' Grey came running into the room and pounced on the man slashing at his face the mask faded to reveal y/ns worst nightmare. He pushed a taser looking object into y/ns side they rolled off him turning back human. He shouted random words in russian and y/n stood up glaring at nat. 'No Bub you have to fight it.' They sprinted at Nat and they both started fighting Nat mainly going for a defence tactic as not to hurt y/n. Nat swiped her leg under y/n but grabbed their shirt and lowered them to the floor instead of throwing them. Without looking Nat fired to bullets at the man one hitting his left knee the other his right thigh.

'Baby look at me, you're stronger than him. You can do this.' Y/n kicked Nat in the stomach and changed positions so Nat was on the floor. 'Jarvis where's my suit.' He gestured to his empty palms. 'Tony don't you dare!' Nat shouted. 'Unfortunately this situation doesn't require the use of tech mr Stark sir. I am also programmed to prevent harm to the little, I can't allow you to use this equipment against them.' I smiled. 'Who came up with that bullshit?' He complained. 'I believe you did sir.' I smirked at Tony. 'Tony stark has a heart who would've guessed.' He rolled his eyes.

'Am i the only one who's concerned y/n is trying to kill you?' He gestured to y/n who had now swiped the gun from nats grip and had it pointed at her head. 'Yes.' Nat replied. 'How are you this calm?' He practically screamed. 'Because I know two things you don't. One that gun only had two bullets in it and two-.' She flipped y/n over. 'My baby Y/n could never hurt their mama.' Y/ns eyes softened and filled with tears. 'Baby?' Y/n nodded. 'Mama.' A tear slid down. 'Shh you're okay mamas got you.' She slowly loosened her grip on y/ns wrist. And pulled them into a hug. 'I- I so-wwy mama.' Y/n struggled to speak through the tears. 'Hey it wasn't your fault okay. We're okay.' Y/n whimpered and pointed to Peirce laying on the floor covered in blood. 'Don't worry about that baby. He was mean to my baby he deserved it. He's okay though watch.' She kicked him and he cursed. 'See he's perfectly fine. Although he needs to watch what he says.' She kicked him again this time he just groaned. 'I'll put a dollar in the jar for him later.' Tony smiled y/n giggled. 'Mama saved y/n.' They relaxed into nats chest but turning away from the man. 'Maybe we should go watch a Disney film instead.' Nat chuckled carrying y/n into the living room.

After the movie nothing else really happened Pierce was taken away by agents, y/n had settled a bit more but was still on edge, Bucky seemed okay. 'I'm sorry mama.' I gave them a squeeze. 'I told you Bub there's no reason to be sorry, it wasn't your fault you're still my good little baby.' Y/n smirked. 'can I has milk then?' 'Nice try' I smiled at them. 'You can have milk at bed time. You can have juice or water now. Juice?' Y/n nodded. 'Sippy.' They whispered. 'Okay first let's order some food, what would you like for dinner? Pizza, cheese burger? They nodded at the first one so i ordered the pizza. I went to go make y/n a juice when they whined. 'Mama leave me.' I picked them up and hugged them. 'I thought you'd want to watch the movie instead i wasn't trying to leave you I'm sorry.' I placed them on the counter they took my hand.

'Bub can you let go so I can get the stuff out.' They shook their head. 'Mamas gonna be right here I'm not going anywhere.' They still didn't let go. 'Okay let's try this.' I lifted them off the counter into my arms as I got everything I needed then placed them back. They still gripped onto my hand. 'Guess I'm going to have to do this one handed.' I chuckled as I poured in the juice y/n held the cup steady with the other hand. 'Thanks Bub.' I had to pick them up again to add the water. I didn't bother asking whether they wanted up or down I knew. 'Is my baby feeling clingy?' Y/n nodded guiltily tears starting to form. 'Hey it's okay it's not a bad thing. I love being close to my baby.'

The doorbell rang and I carried y/n to the door. 'Hi pizza for y/n?' The delivery woman asked y/n smiled. 'I take it you're y/n?' Y/n nodded. 'Why don't you put them on the table?' I asked y/n liked doing fun little tasks like this but I didn't know if they would seeing as they were needing constant attention right now but they took the pizza and carried it in without complaining or falling. 'Y/n is adorable.' Thank you. They really are.' I looked back at them trying to climb up the steps without falling. 'One Two th'wee! I did it.' Y/n exclaimed and clapped. 'Good job bub. Sorry keep the change.' I say handing over the money Tony gave me and taking the remaining pizzas. 'Are you sure this is like two hundred dollars more than the total?' She asked in complete shock. 'Yeah that sounds about right for him.' I said bye and shut the door. 'Hey losers pizzas here!' I shout after covering y/ns ears. 'Bub before they come, do you want to eat in my room?' Y/n shook their head. 'I'll be otay.'

'Hey y/n! You're good at fighting and picking dinner.' Y/n flinched at the first part. 'Tony be quiet.' He gave us a confused look. 'What? it's true y/n even managed to overpower you at one point, and Pierce.' Bucky and y/n looked at each other. 'Tony I said stop it! Are you okay bubba?' Y/n nodded. 'Aw you look adorable.' Wanda cooed,  y/n just looked confused. 'Look at you in your mamas shirt. You're so cute.' Y/n looked down to see the shirt that barely covered their shorts, well my shorts. 'She's right you know I think that's yours now. How do you look better in my clothes than me?' Y/n blushed. 'You are the cutest thing in the world.' I lifted them up and spun them around their giggles filled the room.

'Lets get you some pizza.' I sat down with y/n. After we finished dinner I got them bathed and dressed and we fell asleep.

How little do you want y/n to be? Do you want things like pull-ups and diapers or just bottles and pacis? Please let me know, ty.