Part Fifty- three

Hi! 

Some of you are gonna be happy about this one... I hope.

"So... not that I don't appreciate you inviting yourself over and texting me that youre on your way and making me clean the whole house and make up the guest bedroom for you both, but.. could you at least explain why you are here?" Clint asked sitting down on the couch.

"I need to get away from Yelena and Wanda, they are driving me insane. I don't need to have another fight with yelena right now. Plus Alexei and Melina are there so getting away from them is a bonus." Nat groaned flopping down next to him.

"Alright, I assume you and y/n are okay with sharing a room?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. "Of course." Nat smiled. "I do appreciate you letting us stay here. I wanna take the bags upstairs and unpack, are you okay to watch y/n?" Clint nodded changing the channel on the tv.

Clint waited for Nat to disappear upstairs before running over to y/n and crouching down. "Hey kid." He whispered. "Do you know why Nat is mad at Wanda and Yelena?"

"Lena want to hang out with auntie wands an not mama." The little responded not looking up from their colouring book. "Don't tell mama I asked you... wait so she's jealous?" He asked and y/n nodded. "Okay thanks kid, I owe you."

"What?" Y/n asked curiously. "How about 5 bucks?" Clint offered, holding out the money. Y/n shook their head. "Okay what do you want?" He asked with a huff, expecting it to be something drastic. "Cookie!" Y/n exclaimed. "Kid, you know you can buy more than a cookie with 5 dollars?"

"Yea but then i can eats it now, and I want a cookie." Y/n pouted sitting up from their sprawled out "laying" on the floor. "What about three cookies?"

"No if I have lots of cookies before dinner mamas gonna be mad."

"That's true, good thinking kiddo." He smiled before leaving to get my reward. "There. two large cookies youre mama better not find out I am giving you." The little took the cookies with a smile, eating them quickly before Natasha could find out. "Alright let's watch something on tv in case Natasha comes down." 

Yelena's POV.

It had only been two hours since Natasha had left yet I still felt super guilty. Wanda had tried to cheer me up with offering me snacks and cuddles but nothing was working, I wasn't even in the mood for m&m's.

I hated arguing with Natasha, I had already lost her enough times and I couldn't bear to do it again, at this point I had spent more of my life without her than with her and I couldn't stand the idea of her being mad at me or any more time of us being apart. Natasha was always my favourite person and she got me through some of the hardest times of my life. 

"I want natty." I mumbled into Wanda's chest. "I know baby but she needs some time alone right now, maybe you can call her later if you still want to talk to her." I nodded slowly. "But she's still mad at me."

"I don't know baby, I don't know what's happened with you and her but I know it's gonna be okay. You both love each other a lot, I know that, it's just hard right now. But it will be better in a few days, you just need some time apart." Wanda said softly, rubbing my back. "bu wands stay wif lena?"

"Yes baby I will stay with you, I will stay with you as long as possible. And never let you go." She said with a light chuckle holding me tighter. "Stay wif mes fowever." I said hiding my face even more. "Of course, forever and ever and ever." She replied before placing a kiss on my forehead. 

*Back to the Barton household, No one's pov*

"Hey I'm done unpacking, y/n you need to take a nap, come on." Y/n nodded following Natasha back upstairs, after bathing y/n and getting them ready for naptime, Natasha came back down to the living room where her best friend was waiting for her. "Popcorn?" He asked offering her the bowl, "thanks." she smiled taking a handful and tuning in to the movie. Clint waited anxiously for the right moment to talk to her.

"Hey Nat, what's going on with you and Yelena?" He asked trying to act casual but failing miserably. Natasha sighed, Clint already knew a lot about her, possibly too much, so at this point the Russian felt that there couldnt be much harm sharing just one more thing with him. 

"She's been getting really close to Wanda and I don't like it. I told Yelena how I feel about everything and she still didn't listen, they're always hugging or cuddling, it just makes me mad. I don't understand why she would do that." Clint nodded along with her words, "so you're jealous of how close they are?"

"Why can't it be me? I love her, I want her to spend time with me, but they're always together instead it's not fair." Nat admitted trying to hold back tears, "Okay, but you have y/n. I know you love Yelena but she deserves to have someone to hug and spend time with too."

"No... I mean Wanda." Nat said playing with her fingers. "I like Wanda... I..."

"I think I love her." She said looking up at Clint with tears in her eyes.

Yeah you are welcome

See you next chapter :)