Chapter 2

Disclaimer I don't own Knight Rider just Ashley.

Several days later Michael had recovered and he decided to drive KITT to where he thought Ashley's house was, luckily enough she saw him and brought him around the back.

'Michael what are you doing here?' She asked confused.

'I wanted to thank you for helping me the other day.' He replied.

'It was nothing, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here; Lisa and Morgan aren't what you'd call friendly to many people.'

'I see and what happened to your nose?' He asked seeing blood trailing down from it.

'It's nothing, now you need to go. Or else they will-'

'Ashley! Who are you talking to?' A male voice called angrily.

'Uh, no one!' She lied.

'Don't lie to me you brat!' He called then he came outside and stared angrily at Michael. 'Who are you?'

'My name's Michael and I work for the Foundation for Law and Government.'

'Why are you talking to a cop? You idiot!' He yelled and hit her in the face her cry out in pain.

'Sir I can explain, I found him-'

'Shut up!' He yelled. 'I don't care about your explanation!'

'But-' Ashley tried speak, but was silenced when he pushed her into the wall of the house. 'He needed help and he came back to-'

'Will you shut up?!' This time he punched her in the gut. 'You do as I tell you.' He punched in the shoulder and kicked her in the shin. She started crying as she tried to shield herself with her arms.

'Stop please.' She begged.

'Leave her alone!' Michael shouted, the man ignored him.

'Stop crying you wimp!' He kicked her in the shin again and tore her arm away from her body and pinned it to the wall, he was about to kick her again when Michael ran over and pulled him away from the girl.

The two of them fought, but Michael won pinning the other man to the ground and knocking him out cold. He then looked at Ashley who was now crying on the ground holding her knees to her chest and gently rocking back and forth.

'Ashley?' He walked over to her. She looked up at him, her face was now covered in a mix of blood and tears. 'Come on let's get you out of here, the police will deal with him.' He assured her and he helped her up and brought her over to KITT. She carefully got into the passenger side and waited for Michael to get in the driver side.

'Michael what happened?' KITT asked. Ashley stared the car was actually talking to Michael and he answered it.

'Just a small dispute KITT, however I want you to say hello to Ashley.'

'Hello Ashley, I am the Knight Industries Two Thousand.'

'We just call him KITT.' Michael explained.

'The car can talk?' She asked sniffing.

'Yes and that's not all he can do.' Michael grinned trying to cheer her up. 'Unfortunately I won't be able to show you the rest until we get to the FLAG mansion.' He explained.

'Speaking of which Michael we will be coming to the semi in five minutes.' KITT said.

'Alright, thanks KITT.' Michael replied and true enough five minutes later they were driving up the ramps and into the FLAG semi where Bonnie and Devon were waiting for him.