Chapter 12

Disclaimer I don't own KR

'So who was it that found Ashley? I'd like to thank them.' Michael asked Devon.

'Then look no further my man because the saviour is here.' Everyone looked to the door to see none other than Reginald Cornelius the third standing there smiling at them.

'RC3!' Michael said amazed.

'Hey Michael.' He smiled and walked into the small room.

'How in the world did you find her?' Michael asked standing up.

'Well I was driving my motorbike back from my vacation and I saw something few feet from the side of the road so I pulled over and there she was all banged up like she'd been hit or something then left for dead. Then I called the hospital and they came around in an ambulance to pick her up and they brought her here. What does she mean to you anyway?'

'It's a long story and believe it or not, she's my daughter.' He said glancing at her lovingly. RC3 almost choked.

'Dude how long was I gone?' He asked shocked.

'Four months to be exact, but Ashley was around long before you went on vacation, Reginald.' Devon said and he explained everything that had happened since Michael's disappearance in the middle of a case.

'Man, why didn't you guys call me and tell me all this and I would have come back to babysit.' He said smirking.

'I do not need babysitting.' Ashley grumbled to herself.

'Of course not.' Michael said quietly to her.

'Seriously though I wish you guys had told me, I mean, it's not like my vacation was that amazing.'

Ashley liked this guy he seemed pretty cool and if he was the one that had saved her she owed him big time, not that she would ever tell him of course, but there was only one problem she had no idea who he was.

'Um who are you?' She asked, the adults laughed.

'Well little lady my name is Reginald Cornelius the third, but everyone calls me RC3 or RC for short.' He explained.

'RC here drives the Semi.' Michael said.

'Now who might you be?' RC asked Ashley.

'Ashley Knight.' She replied.

'Nice to meet you.' He went over and stuck his right hand out, but Ashley couldn't was shake so he swapped hands and she shook it with her left.

'You too.'

'Thank you for helping me.'

'No sweat, I used to help clean up the backstreets of Chicago and I was known as the Street Avenger before I came to FLAG so saving people is kinda my thing, you dig?'

'Yeah.' Ashley nodded. Michael smiled at the two of them, it was nice to see they were getting along.

'I also helped Bonnie repair KITT after he was destroyed last time.' He said proudly.

'KITT was destroyed?'

'Yeah, that was the third time and every time is worse than the last.' Bonnie sighed. 'You know Michael if you keep getting KITT hurt I don't know how many more times I'll be able to fix him so you better not let anything happen to him this time because if he gets so much as a scratch I will-'

'Fix him up good as new I'm sure.' Michael cut in grinning.

'Grrrr Michael!' She growled.

'I love you too.' He smirked before leaving to go see how KITT was doing.