Chapter 14

Lisa and Jennie ride the elevator peacefully, they didn't talk at all. Lisa is somewhat lost and can't express her words. The latter let Jennie walk first while she's watching behind her. Before Jennie could step her feet out of the building, Lisa pull her gently that cause her to look back. 

"Wait me here" She said and run towards her car, she grab something at the back seat then go back straight to Jennie, holding a black jacket. Lisa put it on Jennie's by herself and made the hood on the girl's head "Don't get sick" She uttered. 

"A-Ah.. Let-" Jennie have been cut off when Lisa hold her both shoulder and pull out something from the hood's pocket. 

"Wear this" Lisa said and put the mask on her, a smile flustered on her lips and pat Jennie's head "You're so cute" 

Jennie's eyes landed on Lisa whose eyes are also glued on her face "What's this for?" She questioned.

Lisa place her hands inside the pocket and look around "You have to protect yourself from sickness. Wear mask as much as possible most especially the kids" She said. 

"Then why are you not wearing any mask?" Jennie raise her eyebrow. 

"Well, I'm healthier than you are" She laugh softly and make Jennie turn her back by grabbing her shoulder "Let's go now, there's a coffee shop nearby so we just have to walk"

The two walk together and watch how the cars passes by them. Jennie look at Lisa and found a short scar above her eyebrow, it's new to her so she was confused. 

"What happened to your scar?" Jennie asked. 

Lisa glance at her confused "What scar?" She asked then Jennie stop from walking and step in front of Lisa. The girl few strand of Lisa's hair and pointed it "Hmm. There was this patient who needs injection unfortunately he hates it. He's a person with autism and I didn't know. He hates hearing a word No and I accidentally said one, he hit me with the vase beside him" She stated while remembering that day, she just chuckled and made Jennie walk again. 

"What happened then?" Jennie asked. 

Lisa pouted her lips "I still injected him despite my situation, it's really deep that I need to go through stitches to close it but since I have to be professional, I finished my job" She said. 

"Yeah, it's really deep since you have  visible mark on it" Jennie said. 

Lisa just nodded her head while smiling "Do you mind if I ask you what happened to your for a year? I'm ready to listen" She said 

Jennie just shakes her head "Nothing happened, just working" She uttered and stop when they reach the coffee shop "My treat, just look for a good spot" She went inside without hearing Lisa's reply. 

The tall girl scratch her head and sigh "Here we go again" She said and followed her "Jen, My treat"

After a lot of arguments, Jennie still win and Lisa searches for a perfect spot for two. She takes her seat and waited for the girl who's in line to get their order. 

"I hope this time won't end" She smile unconsciously as she think about Jennie. While waiting, Lisa found a piece of red paper on the tray. She took and stare at it as if she's planning on something. Thereafter, Lisa's smile flashes on her lips once again and create something. 

She keeps on stealing glances to Jennie's place and search for a pen, luckily she's a Doctor and she always bringing a pen with her. After so many folds, Jennie arrived with a tray on her hands. Lisa's reflexes is too fast that she quickly help her out. 

"You should've call me" Lisa said when she put the tray

"Do you think I still can't carry a food on the tray?" Jennie scoffed, she knows that Lisa thinks she can't carry a food on a tray until now since she always spilled their foods before by trying to carry it by herself "I'm already have a kid, just letting you know"