Chapter 2

Lisa's P. O. V.

9:30pm

It's late night in Korea and I'm still adjusting my bed time. I haven't had enough sleep throughout the flight, aside from I'm not comfortable with seat, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know what awaits me here in korea. Before I left Korea, I haven't had good talk with my friends or anybody. We just made up about what happened and nothing much more. Maybe we were still communicating through phone but it's very different  and we barely talked.

I searched for my phone and see if my Dad just replied in my message but he did not. I guess he's on his bed and will probably see my message tomorrow morning. I know he knows that I'll arrive tonight because I told him last week. I decided to go straight in my condo which is supposed to be sold next week while Jisoo went home, she's very excited to see Chaeyoung. Maybe Dad and I will see each other in his office tomorrow together with Jisoo. I've heard from Ten that they will welcome us tomorrow as well, he's still talkative and annoying so he told us their secret.

I plunged the curtain aside to see the city lights below building. The cars are moving very slow due to heavy traffic. I place my right hand inside the pocket and take thd cup of tea on the table, you'll know that you're getting old when you prefer tea than anything else.

As I looked around my room, a lot of memories came back. From Jennie to when we broke up then Liam and Somi. All of it just happened in this place that's why I want to sell this to forget everything. I won't take anything here except pictures. Of course before I thought about give this away, I've planned to buy a not that big house but it's perfect for a family. Everything's settled and only my presence is missing to put a life on that house.

I put the cup down and made my way to the bed. I grab the picture of me, Liam and Somi. Our first family picture when Liam turned one year old. Even Somi did something that very unacceptable, still we shared one bed in one roof. We built a family for the short period of time for Liam. I still care for her. As soon as I'm done with this week because for sure it will be a tough week for me, I'll make sure to visit her.

During those days that Jennie put in the case against Somi, I asked her through phone if she could take back the case for Liam but unfortunately my Dad said no. He had enough. When he found out that I was being physically abused by Somi before and she had her abortion, cheated on my back, he wanted to continue the case and let Somi learned her lesson on the hardest way. I don't know if there's humanity running through my Dad's head that time but Somi even challenge them to drag her down because for her, nobody can put her behind the bars as her Dad has influence and connections through the government, I thought Jennie and my Dad wouldn't win the case but the luck was with them that time and they put Somi in prison. Dad told me Somi was very angry to the point that she was cursing Jennie. My Dad never tolerate this kind of action that's why he wanted her to learn something.

I've been talking with the kids every once in a while when both me and Jennie were free which is very rare to happen. I almost lived in the hospital for the past two years and staying outside my home country taught me a lot of things. Making me realize something that will never cross in my mind.

If there's one thing I want to do right now? It is, I want to hug my kids so tight. I don't know if they still remember my face personally but I'll make sure to make it up with them. I want to see them, even Jennie. We didn't talk a lot about us, we never did. We will talk for only half an hour because of kids and nothing more. As much as I want to ask her how is she, how's life? If she ate already? I can't. I can feel that there's barrier between us. That we could only talk for the kids. I have to accept the fact that things won't go back in normal just like before. I'm not rushing things, I want to take it easy.