Prologue

Two blonde kids are running around the hospital while waiting for their turn. The mother of two keeps on telling them to stop but they're not listening. They reached the corridor and even pushed each other as they run when the two bumped into someone's legs. They almost stumbled down on their feet and looked up to see.

"We're very sorry Doc"

The doctor knelt down to reached their level and messed their hair "The next time you don't listen to your Mom, I'll inject ten needles in your arms"

The two went terrified and back away but the Doctor quickly laugh "I'm just kidding. Let's go" The kids have been carried by the Doctor and they made their way towards the mother.

"We're very sorry Doctor Manoban.. The kids can't stay still on their seat" The Mom explained.

"It's fine. They're still a kid so it's understandable" She said and looked at her watch "I need to go now but before it, I just want to give this to them" She handed two chocolates that she bought in the cafeteria earlier.

"Thank you Dr. Manoban!" The kids waved their hands.

She made her way back to the office to finish her work. It's a good day for everyone. A lot of people come and go to the hospital for check up and visiting their friends and relatives. There are no pressure moment in the hospital for how many days already which made the doctors feel relieved. On the past few weeks, they fought with a massive number of patients in the hospital which left a big amount of stress within themselves.

"Hello Mrs. Kim!" The mother of two kids recognized her.

Jisoo stopped for a moment and give them a warm smile "Hello there. How are you?" She asked and pet the kids head "Where did you get the chocolates? It's bad for kids to eat it at this early"

"Dr. Manoban gave it just few seconds ago" The Lady laughed softly and caress one of her kid's shoulder. "She's very good in handling children"

"Aahh. Lisa" Jisoo chuckle "She just misses her kids back in korea that's why she's into kids lately but she will surely see them eventually"

"Are you going home?" The lady asked out of curiosity.

Jisoo put her hands inside the pocket of her white coat and smile widely "Yeah. After two years of being away from our family, we're now getting back there and we will surely miss this country because of the great people" She uttered "I hope you'll have a blessed year ahead of you.. I need to go now.. Hoping to see you soon"

Jisoo bowed her head and walked through the corridor to get in the hospital. She spotted Lisa talking to the nurse while looking at the papers on the clipboard but Jisoo didn't make it to interrupt them as Lisa started to walk again.

"Lisa!" Jisoo finally called and run towards her. She quickly put her arm around Lisa's shoulder as they stop in front of the door "Where have you been? I've been searching for you in the cafeteria"

Lisa turned the knob and frown "I thought you went out of the cafeteria so I didn't bother to-" She didn't finish her words when a loud bang from a confetti has been heard as soon as she open the door.

"Thank you for you service Doctor Kim and Doctor Manoban!" The doctors surprised them with a banner stuck on the wall.

The two were touching their chest as they went shocked on what happened. A girl dragged them inside and let them see what they've prepared for them before they leave the country.

"But it's on next week" Lisa said in confusion.

"Yeah we know but you two will be gone busy right after this day because of your documents so we decided to celebrate this really early!" One of the senior Doctor said and let them blow the cake "Now make a wish"