Chapter 7

Lisa wakes up around 5:30 am, her usual time to prepare herself when she was abroad. Since there's a big difference on time between korea and Europe, she's still coping up with her body clock. She forcefully got up from her bed and stretched her arms.

"Another day to think what to eat this morning" She mumbled as she looked around her almost emptied room since she was planning to sell the unit next week. She decided to stay in her Dad's house for the meantime while looking for a own permanent house.

Lisa shoved the comforter aside and get off from the bed. Her feet went straight in the kitchen to check if there's still left overs inside but to her surprise, it's emptied. Neither water was there to relieved her thirst.

"Maybe I'll get something to eat in cafeteria later" She scratched her head and headed to the sink just to drink a glass of water.

When she put the glass under the faucet to get some water, the door bell rang. Lisa gazed back as she drinks few drops of water but the bell didn't stop as if it's an urgent. She knitted her eyebrows and made her way towards the door without removing the glass in her mouth. When she unlock the door, Lisa was surprised when someone kicked it that made her stuck behind the door, her head hit the wall and thankfully, she was holding the glass too tight. Lisa's eyes are widely open because of what happened.

"Lisa?!" Taehyung called her out with angry tone of voice "Where the hell are you?! Huh?"

"Lisa! You bitch!" Jin trudged inside while the rest of her friends including Jisoo ambled inside as they're waiting for Lisa's respond.

"I don't think Lisa is here, her unit was emptied" Yoongi uttered as he looked around.

Jisoo looked back and blink her eyes when she found Lisa behind the door "Lisa is here" She said with low tone of voice, everyone looked back and they run towards the Lady.

Seulgi was the first one who pull her away from the door with aggressiveness and locked Lisa's neck around her arm. Both Taehyung and Jin hit Lisa's head so hard while the rest of her friends are just laughing at them.

"How could you hide this from us huh? We picked up Jisoo in her house early this morning!" Jin shouted and dragged Lisa in the living room, they throw her on the couch that made the water spill on her clothes.

"Stop dragging me" Lisa complained and looked at her shirt "Did you know that I only have few tees and I was about to wear this again when I get home?" She growl.

"Stop changing the topic, if Jin didn't tell us that both of you are here, no one would ever know" Wendy said.

Jisoo took her seat beside Lisa and rested her head on the couch, she feels so sleepy "I told them that we're about to surprise them by inviting all of them in a bar but they didn't buy it" Jisoo chuckle.

Yoongi looked around the unit and checked the refrigerator, he let them argue over a small thing and just observe "Are you actually gonna sell your unit? You've spent almost half of your life here" He interrupted which made them stop.

"You're going to sell this?" Taehyung asked her.

Lisa bobbed her head and got up from the couch, she made her way back to the kitchen and continue to drink a water "I have reasons why I need to sell this unit" She stated and looked at each one of them "Okay, first of all Jisoo was right, we've already talked about this, we wanted to surprise you but I guess, it goes the other way around. Second, who the hell just told you about this?" She asked as her eyebrows met.