Chapter 21

Days passed since Jennie saw Lisa at her house. The latter haven't visited Jennie and Reign for that days because of her busy schedule but she manage to give them foods and vitamins by delivery with a small note saying to be careful at all times and saying sorry for not paying a brief visit because she has to.

Jennie just let her do what she wants to as she's also busy with her schedule. A lot of work loads have been dropped on her table this week and she has no time to go out and relax.

Both of them spend most of their time at work and facing their laptops. Reading some books and emails rather than reading text messages from other people. Chaeyoung even asked Jennie if she's available that time but the girl refused.

Jennie is a bit worried because of Reign, the young boy always call her at night and cried because he missed her so much but Jennie can't do anything because of her work loads. She promised her child that she'll pick him up this Saturday because they have to go to the village and spend their whole day there.

"Are you on leave this Saturday? I mean tomorrow" Dara asked, she gives the folder with a memo to Jennie. "Mr Park asked me to give this to you" The lady signed the paper and put a stamp on it.

"Yeah, I think I need to unwind" Jennie said and shows her the pile of papers on the table.

"It's hard to be a great lawyer, right?" Dara laugh "You can take down some cases and handed it over to someone here if you want to"

"Thanks but I can manage" She replied smiling at Dara "I just wish I am stress free as you are"

"I'm stress but I never let anybody see me as one" Dara wink and check her watch "I'll go get a coffee for you"

"Sure if you insist" Jennie chuckle and went back to work.

When Dara left the office, Jennie try to relax her back by resting on the chair. She grab her bottled water and drink it right away. She checked her phone first and found some messages but she shrugged it off and went back working.

"I need to finish this before my time runs out" Jennie said and look at the clock, it's 3 in the afternoon and she has two hours to go before she go home and fetch Reign.

The squeak of the door made Jennie take a glimpse but her eyes quickly went back on the papers "What is it?" She asked.

"Just wait me here outside sir, we don't allow some client to barge in without consent from Ms. Kim" Her secretary said, sounds like Jennie's secretary is fighting over with someone.

"It's just few minutes"

Jennie looked up to see what's going on and found this man at her door, arguing with her secretary. Jennie scoffed when she can finally see the whole presence of this man.

"Do you need something Mr. Jeon?" Jennie asked and flip the pages, she don't mind him at all.

Somi's Dad put his hands inside the pocket and read the name engraved on Jennie's plates "Atty. Ruby Jane Kim, what a great name you have Jennie" He mocked and sit in front of her "So how are you?"

"I'm doing fine Mr. Jeon and hoping you're doing well too" She replied in her calm voice "Do you want something? I'll call my secretary to make some coffee for you"

"No thanks" He said and roam his eyes around.

"So what makes you here? Making appointments?" Jennie questioned and took her pen to sign on the paper "You can come back tomorrow because I'm not entertaining some clients as this moment"

"I'm not a client, just a visitor" He correctly said and tap the table by his finger tips to get Jennie's attention "You have a great office, what a great a price"