Chapter 6

The rain is getting heavier as the time passes by. Still, Lisa was in the coffee shop and ordering some good drinks for them. Since it's perfect weather for a cup of coffee, the poeple near the shop spend their time to rest and chill.

Jennie patiently waiting for Lisa to come back. She was crossing her arms while looking directly at the exit to see if this girl is about to come out. She looked at her watch and found out that it was 30 minutes long when Lisa stopped by.

"How could she come back in her car if she doesn't have umbrella or anything that can cover her from this rain?" Jennie mumbled and looked around the car "Ahh, I badly wanted to go home"

She seaeched something inside her bag and pull out her small umbrella "Gonna tell her that I have to go" She uttered and open the door for herself.

Jennie use her umbrella to get in the shop but before she could make it, Lisa walked out with two cups of hot drink. She was surprised when Jennie went out.

"You could have stay in the car and waited for me" Lisa told and got worried when the wind blows that made the rain hit Jennie's body. The tall girl quickly pull her up close "This weather sucks"

"I was about to tell you that I need to go home" Jennie said.

"Then I'll drive you home, I'm sorry if I took your time" Lisa replied and looked up to see the torrent.

"It's fine, I'll call a cab instead" Jennie refused and rubbed her skin.

Lisa looked at her umbrella and chuckle "How could we fit in there?" She asked with mocking tone, Jennie's umbrella is perfectly fits on her since it is tiny for two people.

"I didn't tell you that we will share on this one" Jennie frown and step away from Lisa.

"Are you going to let me soak under the rain? After I bought you your favorite drink?" Lisa scoffed in disbelief.

"I didn't tell you to buy me one" Jennie seriously said and getting ready to leave but Lisa pull her again that made her stick on Lisa's body. Jennie's eyes widened in shock and could not move her body.

"Hold this one and I'll carry the umbrella" Lisa said and handed her their drink. Jennie blink her eyes several times and unconsciously took the cups from Lisa without hesitation, she's still out of this world because of the sudden action.

Lisa removed her coat and place it over Jennie's head to protect her from getting soak. She hold the umbrella so tight and wrapped her free arm on Jennie's shoulder to keep her closer.

Both of them walked towards the car and Lisa quickly open the door for Jennie. This time, she made the latter sit beside her. Lisa run on the other side and hurriedly hopped inside. She quiver when she perceived the coldness of raindrops.

Jennie removed the coat over her head and throw it back to Lisa "Just wear it if you can't bear the coldness" She uttered and buckled her seat "Let's go now"

"No it's fine. You can give it back to me once we meet again. It's pretty cold outside and you have to wear something that can make you feel warmth" Lisa declined and put it back on Jennie's lap, she turned on the heater and started the engine to go home.

Since Jennie feels a little bit cold, she slowly cover her lap and enjoy the heat. Lisa started driving quietly, they waited for the street light to turn green.

"I bought this so you can drink it" Lisa gave her the cup "It's your favorite, hot chocolate milk" Lisa chuckle "I don't know if it's still your favorite"