Chapter 25

The day already starts at the village, everyone's busy and few people starts to fall in line to have their check up and get vaccinated. There are some volunteers as well that are assign to give free foods for them.

Dr. Lee and other doctors are currently at the front desk to check the patients. Lisa is still preparing on the tent, she wears the PPE for protection and put the gloves on. She fix her collar and acts like she's uncomfortable with it. 

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked who just finished preparing.

"Yeah" Lisa said and take a deep breath "Let's go?" 

Both of them made their way at the vaccination area. Lisa takes her seat across Jisoo who will also perform the vaccination. Seems like only few people will come and get vaccinated. As per survey, only few people are interested to get vaccinated but the medical team won't leave the place unless everyone living there are completely got the vaccine. 

Lisa has her first patient and a nurse assisted her to give the shot. She talks to the patient to make her feel comfortable and even give free chocolate which she bought to compensate with them. 

"It's our first time to experience this medical mission" The lady said to Lisa.

"Oh really? Then we must be lucky that we are the first one to provide you a good medical service" Lisa proudly said and handed the lady a chocolate "You can go back tomorrow to receive some foods from our team" 

"Oh! Thank you!" The lady replied and bowed her head before she left. 

The time run too fast that they didn't notice the break time. There are no more people in line but it is just 20% of the people living there. Lisa made her way to their tent and instantly dispose the gloves. She takes off the cover of her face and unzip the PPE a bit to get some fresh air. She's soaking from sweat and it makes her feel unstable. 

"This is going to be tough battle. They're not interested to get vaccinated" Dr. Lee said while washing his hands. 

"Then it's their choice" Ten said and eat the sandwich on his hand.

"The government asked us that we can't leave if they're not full vaccinated. The virus came from this village" Dr. Lee said and pointed Lisa and Jisoo "After lunch, both of you are schedule to check the patients on the emergency area. Some of them have the virus so be careful"

Lisa just furrowed her eyebrows and washes her hands with Jisoo "So we're going back to our area? That's good to hear. It's seriously suffocating here. The heat of sun is killing us" Jisoo uttered. 

"But it's vicious to stay on the emergency room than here" Lisa chuckle and look the clock "Let's take a break so we can go back there" 

"I hope we have good meal and not just porridge from the volunteers" Jisoo sigh and follow Lisa on their table. 

They have a bento box for lunch with full of meat and healthy side dishes. Jisoo didn't stop from eating until she feels full while Lisa was eating peacefully. As soon as they finished, the two didn't wait for long and went back to their area. Lisa looks for her schedule on the nurse's table and check it out. She started to roam around the ward with a clipboard on her hand, checking the patients blood pressure and heartbeat. She talks to them to make them feel better, having the virus is the worst case scenario that they would ever feel that moment. 

"They're lucky that the virus they have is not severe" 

Lisa looks behind her and sees Tiffany "Yeah" She shortly replied and tucks the youngest patient.